H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I think the same look can be achieved with eitgher the outer barrel from an ACm or G&P MP5 RIS kit and a R-S foregrip.....

Very True, I was looking at all the options and upon the carrot one becoming avaliable it was the cheapest and best looking option at the time.

There is also a tokyo marui springer floating around on some asian sites which has a slimline foregrip but requires alot of bodging to make it fit on a regular AEG.

I/.../the only downside is there is a small notch for traditional Mp5 hop levers in the extra reciever section which my MP5 lacks as its a CA B&T./.../

So it's a CA B&T you say?

I've always given CA and TM MP5's the evil eye since they don't have the moving breach like the M4/M16 series and G&G's PM5 series, which is why my first MP5 was a G&G. So I would like to ask: does the breach move when you cock the gun like on a M4 or a G&G PM5, or is it stationary?

Yes but where does battery go

Doh!

I run wire out from the rear sling hook holes then up a single point to a battery bag. Its barely noticeable. I was thinking battery in the cocking tube - but that was stupid when I found just how little room there is.

Makes me think I should get a full stock - but I've always thought It kinda ruins the point of a SMG.

I would. IMHO it needs a convex stock and straight magazine.

One day it shall be done. I'm after a convex stock but straight mags are proving difficult. Plus I'm not a fan of the way the straight magazines look in the receiver. The angle is further back than the lines of the magwell, I mch prefer the look of the MP5/10 magazine...which is also something I aim to do :P

One day it shall be done. I'm after a convex stock but straight mags are proving difficult. Plus I'm not a fan of the way the straight magazines look in the receiver. The angle is further back than the lines of the magwell, I mch prefer the look of the MP5/10 magazine...which is also something I aim to do :P

GWS sells the straight mags.....

why the hell would you want to sell that! ! ! :o

There's no want about it :(

I have loads and loads of school/living expenses coming up, and I'm going to need money alot more than a PSG-1 come fall.

It'll be exciting to test fire though; according to the gentleman I got it from, it should be shooting 500fps, roughly. It'll go nicely with my M16 and Dragunov (both shooting ~500), even though it won't be here for long.

Here's my h&k, tm g36c: (I'm sorry about bad quality of picture, but only camera I have is poor web-cam.)

033926.jpg

Vertical foregrip isn't ready yet, I will use wood on it and paint it black

A couple more!

Also, I just got a tactical light for my CQB night game this Saturday. I went with a NiteCore Defender Infinity, too narrow to be mounted on the gun, but perfect for simultaneous carrying. Pictures of the two upcoming!

hkmp77pw8.jpg

hkmp79fd3.jpg

hkmp78vu8.jpg

nero i love your MP7. great firepower in a mean little package. Unfortunately lots of people hate it. But I'd love to get one soon. I'm turning into a H&K fangirl soon. I already got a USP, G36K/C hybrid.... and i have my eyes on a MP5, MP7 and G3 as well...

Edited by Punkypink