H&K Picture Thread

nero i love your MP7. great firepower in a mean little package. Unfortunately lots of people hate it. But I'd love to get one soon. I'm turning into a H&K fangirl soon. I already got a USP, G36K/C hybrid.... and i have my eyes on a MP5, MP7 and G3 as well...

I love my MP7! I will be using it almost exclusively this Saturday in the local CQB night game, so I will be bale to affirm my love with a review after that. I don't understand why people hate it so much, its the perfect CQB weapon: It doesn't hurt too badly for the recipient of my fire, its super compact, and its got a good ROF to out-do the GBBs that are used by most of the opposition (at least indoors...)!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much agree. :)

I had a look at yr posts. Don't think u've mentioned wot make this MP7 is?

I really think that any dislike is completely unfounded. You have to take it for what it is, a AEG/AEP hybrid...

It is Tokyo Marui. I am not really a fan of Chinese clones diluting the market. Even if they are way cheaper, the quality is terrible, making them completely unworthy of purchasing by anyone who actually enjoys Airsoft as a sport.

Punky, Ive been thinking about getting a USP for some time now, would yours be KSC? which version full size or compact?

From Neros' sig Id guess its a TM MP7...and I agree not alot of people like them but Id like to get one along with other things HK to go along with my MP5 (dream list is all HK bit of FN and my little 226...a little Sig Sauer never hurt anyone...much, but thats a long way off ever becoming an option right now)

Edited by starburst
If u've held some of the JG models, u'd know thats not true :)

badass gun u have there tho. Get another and duel weld!

I bought a used JG M4 S-System as a backup gun for my TM AK-74MN, and I hated it. The gun was fairly solid and had a great FPS reading (385), but its hop up was so terrible my TM 1911 outranged it easily. It was far too inaccurate. You run into a lot of issues when you buy cheaply made guns, and you definitely pay for it in their usability.

Punky, Ive been thinking about getting a USP for some time now, would yours be KSC? which version full size or compact?

From Neros' sig Id guess its a TM MP7...and I agree not alot of people like them but Id like to get one along with other things HK to go along with my MP5 (dream list is all HK bit of FN and my little 226...a little Sig Sauer never hurt anyone...much, but thats a long way off ever becoming an option right now)

Well, I would never use the MP7 as a secondary, it is purely a primary for CQB. It could be a primary or secondary in Woodland, but you run into a bunch of issues. It really is a CQB animal. I think the biggest reason that people don't like it is the fact that they look at it as an AEG alternative when it isn't. It fits a very niche role, one that is well within CQB.

By the way, this was not meant as a criticism of your post, just as a response to many of the reasons people do not like MP7s.

Edited by neros131
I bought a used JG M4 S-System as a backup gun for my TM AK-74MN, and I hated it. The gun was fairly solid and had a great FPS reading (385), but its hop up was so terrible my TM 1911 outranged it easily. It was far too inaccurate. You run into a lot of issues when you buy cheaply made guns, and you definitely pay for it in their usability.

hmm strange. my JG G36 fires straight and true. No issues at all.

hey sorry i missed yr post. Yes mine is KSC, full sized USP, with metal slide and barrel. its an awesome bit of kit. i love it.

hmm strange. my JG G36 fires straight and true. No issues at all.

Well, relative to what? I disassembled the hop-up and barrel right after I bought the used JG M4S, and it was a really miserable set up compared to my old CA M15A4 and my current AK-74MN. The bucking is really thin and flimsy, nothing like the TM hop-up. The entire unit is sub par.

Yet again, you have to take them for what they are. Jing Gong and Echo1 make very respectable entry rifles, but I would get a higher quality example as soon as possible. Pick one that shares magazines with the one you want eventually, and invest in a nicer weapon quickly.

Well, relative to what? I disassembled the hop-up and barrel right after I bought the used JG M4S, and it was a really miserable set up compared to my old CA M15A4 and my current AK-74MN. The bucking is really thin and flimsy, nothing like the TM hop-up. The entire unit is sub par.

Yet again, you have to take them for what they are. Jing Gong and Echo1 make very respectable entry rifles, but I would get a higher quality example as soon as possible. Pick one that shares magazines with the one you want eventually, and invest in a nicer weapon quickly.

hmm ive owned a JG G36(bought 3rd hand and still going strong) as well as a JG AUG brand new, I cant see the G36 hop but the hop on the AUG looks pretty solid. truth is they ARE supposed to be TM clones altho i havent had the chance to compare them to a TM unit yet. in fact I got the chance to hold some of the newest JG products and they were just rock solid. Solid CNC machined metal everywhere. I have to say that its a lot better than what I expect, for what I pay.

I suppose I also want a wep where I can really play rough n tumble without feeling too heartbroken over breaking it.

Edited by Punkypink
hmm ive owned a JG G36(bought 3rd hand and still going strong) as well as a JG AUG brand new, I cant see the G36 hop but the hop on the AUG looks pretty solid. truth is they ARE supposed to be TM clones altho i havent had the chance to compare them to a TM unit yet. in fact I got the chance to hold some of the newest JG products and they were just rock solid. Solid CNC machined metal everywhere. I have to say that its a lot better than what I expect, for what I pay.

I suppose I also want a wep where I can really play rough n tumble without feeling too heartbroken over breaking it.

Well, I don't ever really fret over dropping my guns. They are meant to be used, even if they are expensive. replacement parts aren't THAT hard to find, its not like I am using WA M4s here!

As far as JG goes, they are great guns for the price range, but really aren't anything interesting compared to a number of other manufacturers. They are awesome entry level guns that let you compete right off the bat, but they are limited in upgrades. I would rather buy a TM AK and upgrade it with some aftermarket parts rather than buy a JG and upgrade it to be like the TM. Thats just my take on it.

eh? more like, u buy a TM and upgrade it to be like a JG. tight barrel, metal bits etc... internals, whether u buy a JG or a TM, if u're upgrading them, it doesnt matter. We've opened up my JG AUG's gearbox, and it has a sturdier gearbox according to another forum member here, more bits in metal than TM's gearbox. Whatsmore, I've heard so much complaints about TM's "pot metal", that truth be told, its all a bit of brand snobbery. JG in the past might be entry level but now their quality is pretty much up there. I still wouldnt trust some of the dodgy chinese manufacturers, but I'm willing to consider JG a serious player now.

I would say the cost of adding reliability to a JG is much, much less than upgrading a TM.

I love TMs for when I want a gun shooting 280 (CQB, for example), but I have several JGs and I love them all just as much, especially when they are rocking out at 380.

380 ow >.<

my JG G36 consistantly does about 310fps. near site limits but not over :)

My brand new JG M4 is over 415, which exceeds our club FPS limits (I understand in the UK it's even lower). I've been storing it with the spring compressed in the hopes it will drop a little to get under 400. It's a completely different kind of performance problem.

Bottom line is, JG makes guns that shoot great and are cheaper than a load of groceries.

My brand new JG M4 is over 415, which exceeds our club FPS limits (I understand in the UK it's even lower). I've been storing it with the spring compressed in the hopes it will drop a little to get under 400. It's a completely different kind of performance problem.

Bottom line is, JG makes guns that shoot great and are cheaper than a load of groceries.

Im right with ya on that one!

Anakchan: I'll post pics as soon as my free hosting site is up and running again. :)

As promised:

elviramain01478.jpg

hkusp01802.jpg

will do a shot of them together sometime soon :)

Edited by Punkypink

like this :)

g36k_04289.jpg

k um thats not very clear. basically the vert grip has a mount ring set to one side. u put in a torch then u tighten the mount with a small hex screw, it holds the torch there, but makes a nick on the torch casing.

Edited by Punkypink
hey sorry i missed yr post. Yes mine is KSC, full sized USP, with metal slide and barrel. its an awesome bit of kit. i love it.

Nice, exactly the one I want, most people Ive seen in the past seem to go for the compact, to me the full sized looks far better but a shame you cant get a Serpa holster for anything but the compact :(

Will have to get some pics of my MP5 with its new scope done

Learn to take pix before you post... most of you. :huh:

I own a few H&K tings, but this clasic is still my most trusty companion.

dq998582.jpg

About 2½ years old, only ever broken one O-ring, loves RedGas and sneaky Silencer kils.

Normaly equipped with a M6X and only ever eats 0.28g BB's

Lives in a Safariland 6004 and is normaly kept under controle by a GemTec lanyard.