H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DE ump with hand made grenade launcher and outer barrel. It also has BSI red dot sight.

Most of the gearbox parts have been replaced with better quality, and it shoots around 330-350 fps.

Also this gun has a 285mm 6.04mm inner barrel and TM hopup bucking and nub.

With my intellect 1600mAh 8.4V battery rate of fire is around 650rpm so its quite realistic.

P9200008.jpg

Edited by Maekl
Learn to take pix before you post... most of you. :huh:

I own a few H&K tings, but this clasic is still my most trusty companion.

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/dq998582.jpg

About 2½ years old, only ever broken one O-ring, loves RedGas and sneaky Silencer kils.

Normaly equipped with a M6X and only ever eats 0.28g BB's

Lives in a Safariland 6004 and is normaly kept under controle by a GemTec lanyard.

wow, thats a ksc? didnt know there was a tactical kit for the ksc, i thought it was the TK tactical for a second.....

and red gas?

could you give us a run down on what all is in it?

easily the best pistol in this thread.

I hate Umarex so much :( Got the same crappy trades on my .177 92

Apache137, please don't quote pictures, and do you have to dig that far back into the thread?

Duckling, lol at "Learn to take pix before you post", arrogant much?

[edit] Apache, search for umarex, there's a few threads bout them now having the rights to certain H&K guns >_>

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy
I hate Umarex so much :( Got the same crappy trades on my .177 92

Apache137, please don't quote pictures, and do you have to dig that far back into the thread?

Duckling, lol at "Learn to take pix before you post", arrogant much?

[edit] Apache, search for umarex, there's a few threads bout them now having the rights to certain H&K guns >_>

:zorro:

well yeah.... i mean how else am i supposed to reference a pic from 10 pages ago?

i agree w/ duckling, if youre gonna show something off, take the time to do it right.

so is it real steal gun or what? thats what i was asking..... i thought it was an airsoft aftermarket slide.

well yeah.... i mean how else am i supposed to reference a pic from 10 pages ago?

Delete the tags so that anyone who wants to see what you're referring to can click the link. ;)

There, I did it for you. Magic!

Edited by elrey