H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Air cocking is very satisfying. It's handy to be able to use the gun with no battery (although one was included in the box); it's funny how after years of using aeg's, springers can be quite satisfying for a bit of backyard plinking. Brings back fond memories of running round my mates garden in cheap german combats, wielding £5 springers from the market :rolleyes:

The only thing with the pre-cocking is that it's very unnerving - it sounds like a gas blowback when you fire it, and completelky differently to any other aeg i've used.

It looks to me like RS mp5 bits will fit; with any luck, i'll pick up a few interesting bits and we'll see where we go from there.

-Matt

But they are traditional M4 bodies thats my issue. I need a metal 416 body not M4 body. M4 bodies arent raised like the 416 is thus this is what it looks like.

3.jpg

So Im trying to find an actual 416 metal body not just an M4 with trademarks

Edited by snipe

I don't like asking questions (especially like this one) in picture threads, but, I don't think this question would warrant a whole thread.

The HK416 gas block w/flip up front sight...is it possible to remove the front sight? Via a screw or pin removal, that is. I'd like to avoid cutting if possible.

I'd imagine it is removable. I just want to be sure before I purchase one.

Thanks everyone.

-Vic

Edit: Also, how does it attach to the barrel? Via the standard two pins that, say, the M4 has?

Edited by Victory