H&K Picture Thread

What once was a plain MP5K PDW has now become:

100_0507.jpg

100_0508.jpg

And now I can finally go to bed for the first time in 40 hours... I stayed up all night carving with a dremil to get the 11.1v Li-Ion battery to fit in the MBK and to get the rails to mount on the MBK. The battery is in there for good, no way to get it out without removing the gearbox.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I can finally go to bed for the first time in 40 hours... I stayed up all night carving with a dremil to get the 11.1v Li-Ion battery to fit in the MBK and to get the rails to mount on the MBK. The battery is in there for good, no way to get it out without removing the gearbox.

Good job, thats looks nasty. I'm waiting for my Vo.Nitro rail so I can make my PDW into a Swordfish PDW. I'll post up some pics when it arrives.

Galaxy, but it kinda makes me happy you thought it was the Maruzen. I've always wanted one of those... But now I have it in a combat effective electric gun haha.

:D

Are the rails on it metal? Ive always fancied the look of the charger mp5k, was planning on putting a huge silencer on one and painting it for my sniper backup, but then i got an MP7.

No, they're plastic. Cheap looking plastic too. It's not what I want it to be. Why can't they just make it out of pot metal or something cheap? I feel like if I put too much weight on the thing it's going to snap...

But I'm not complaining. Actually I am. I don't like the fact they're plastic. Also, the buffer tube is plastic....

100_0507.jpg

Cerberus, what are those blocky things on either end of your MP5? Iron sights? If so, what are they?

Rape - Because you can

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7577/c312333wc3.jpg

Now...this one I just did to ###### people off... And guess what? It's working! :P

A Mk23 with a silencer, even if it isn't a MK23 silencer how can that even bother anyone in the slighest? :rolleyes: