H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm gonna get a bunch of real manly stickers to put on it. Ya 'know... unicorns, rainbows, Disney Princesses. The hardcore manly stuff. Also, some pink BDU's. We were joking around about "Apple bottom BDU's, tacticool boots wif da fur, da fur, da whole field lookin at me."

/I hit da flo'

Epic. Do you know how many layers of paint he applied?

I'm the one who painted it up so I'll answer that, only one coat of pink for the base, two for the darker pink, the white was the hard part, about 3 or 4 coats of white, it didn't want to stick to the darker colors, I suppose I should use primer next time.

it doesn't look like it but it actually took alot of work to make it look decent,.

glad you guys like it haha.

Heres a parts list:

Tokyo Marui MP5K PDW

Classic Army MetalBody

Nitro VO Rail

SW5 RIS Grip

UFC Short VFG

Shooters design Steel MP7 Sights

Noveske KX3 Sound Amplifier

Micro Red Dot Sight

Li Ion/Li Po Cell Checker

Li Ion/Li Po Voltage Checker

8 MAG 90 round magazines

Deep Fire Titanium teeth Piston

Systema High Speed Gears

Guarder ball bearing piston head and spring guide

Guarder M110 Spring and cylinder head

Guarder tappet Plate and anti reversal latch

Guarder Metal Bushings and MP5K cylinder

Firefox 11.1v 1350mAh Li Ion battery

Systema Magnum Motor

Nothing fit right when I put this gun together. I had to take a dremil to everything. The battery is still way to big for the body, so the two halves don't meet at the top. But the top rail covers that up. :D The RIS took about 1 1/2 hours with a dremil to get it to go on since the battery made the body so much wider.

Edited by KTcerberus

you're going to have to look outside the "non-MK23"-box to even see what the issue is about it, and without doubt, just the tools spraying their MP5s over the latest pages here and in the MP5 thread are far more adapt at raping H&Ks than I am... not to mention the ones stuffing *generic Americanski assault rifle* stuff on theirs... *shrugs*

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
Figured this would be the place to ask:

Will Pmags fit in an HK416?

RS yes ,airsoft, which one do you have?

I have a HurricanE HK M4 and they are a very tight fit, don't know about the HurricanE 416 mine is at other end of the country at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Sigmaboy, good luck getting anything inside the RIS front end dude, its one peice and very conpace with mot a great deal of room between the RIS and the outer barrel.

Pkekyo-nor, where did you get those metal HK mags from? they dont look like high caps... or am i mistaken.

I have been looking for metal HK marked mid caps for ages to add ranger plates to them gut have not found anything.

Arnie: they're KA lowcaps, drop dead gorgeous, but expensive... Particularily when adding ranger plates...

Kitting my HK416 up with black mags will run off with about $350 of mine, so I'm running it two-tone with the stuff I allready have at the moment.

These are the ones I have, although mine are in OD :)

There might be mid-caps as well, I haven't looked into that, as I don't have a need for them myself.

Be warned that the KA mags might require for you to expand the upper part of the magazine shell for it to stay properly lodged in the magwell.

This doesn't affect the aesthetics nor the feeding of the magazines though, so if you're willing to get your hands slightly dirty, you'll be just fine. :)