H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bastardisation of a bastardisation:

3300480266_994f943f14_o.jpg

3300475370_c0bbbaee5f_o.jpg

Gonna need to go over that with some Krylon, assuming I can hunt some down.

So:

TM G3 SAS

Nitro Vo. rail

TM MP7 flip sights

PSG1 grip

and a sling swivel screw.

I've got a Nitro Vo. Folding grip that I normal have attached, but it's not pictured.

not a fan of the sas but quite like that one - something very sci-fi\lasgun about it

Have to agree with you, on the sci-fi front... I think one of these may be on my list of builds for my Airsoft LARP games :) The advantage being I won't need to buy new mags *grin*

Awesome weapon shidarin. Where were you able to find a hurricane 416? That thing is gorgeous.

Thanks Nick

Got her here on arnies, you can only get them used at this point. Having held both a VFC and Hurricane, it seemed worth the time to find a Hurricane, even if it's a little worn.

Thanks Nick

Got her here on arnies, you can only get them used at this point. Having held both a VFC and Hurricane, it seemed worth the time to find a Hurricane, even if it's a little worn.

Finallt got mine together after buying the kit a fewe years ago, awesome gun. The dealer who built it has to kits instock aswell at the moment.

I'll get pics up of my HurricanE 416 when it is all done. I've put the G&P 8mm GB and M120 in it, King Arms hop, Prometheus bucking and H-Nub, KM 6.04 barrel.

I'm still really not digging the (417?) stock they come with though, it is quite unsightly. What would you folks think looks the best on there?

G&P shorty stock 1is nice, but not my can of beans. i think im gonna swap the crane stock on the SRC 416 to the VFC 416, and then put a regular stock on SRC. but first i need a crane stock battery, so a cheapbatterypacks.com order is in the future. i would really like a SOPMOD or CTR stock and run a 7.2v lipo in the buffer tube, but i cant seem to find a 7.2v lipo that will fit in a buffer tube, only 11.1s. and an EOTech 552 will be added to the VFC when funds permit.

P1010001-6.jpg

P1010002-4.jpg

P1010003-4.jpg

Classic Army Sportsline M4 on top

SRC 416 in middle

VFC 416 on bottom

Nice SL9. I have the same scope on my CA8-2 haha i got it from walmart. How did you get the silencer on? What kind of outer barrel is it? Where can I get one?

Thanks.

I took the outer barrel off of a CA G36. I found it used on another site. You can get a STAR G36 outer barrel on their proshop, but its pretty expensive because it comes with a handguard. I'd look around or take the CA8 outer barrel off and find a barrel that will go onto it and is the right length. The threads are 14mm CCW on the outer barrel and the part where the outer barrel connects to.

I need an M1 and a KA200mm lightweight on the SL9. I'll get those a little later though.

Edited by Ion

Here's some of my HK stuff. I'm always hesitant to post, because I am definitely not a milsimmer, and I know some of my abominations can be real eye-burners. So, put on your goggles, and enjoy:

My G36s:

G36s_09.JPG

My UMG(P)

UMP.jpg

UMP with some of my USPs. I have 7 USPs at this point - KWA, KSC, TM, DE, and HFC. Here's the TM AEP and KSC system 7

HKpistols.jpg

UMP with VFC HK416

UMP416.jpg

UMP4162.jpg

G36 close ups are in the G36 thread, if anyone is interested.

Here's some of my HK stuff. I'm always hesitant to post, because I am definitely not a milsimmer, and I know some of my abominations can be real eye-burners. So, put on your goggles, and enjoy:

naw man, every single one of those is HAWT, and the only one i can see people bickering about it in the center G36 with the front sight off a CA CQC SEAL. other than that, theyre all nice looking.

also, the 14.5 barrel on your VFC 416, is it one piece or convertible. if the latter, is it the VFC one, or an after market one? thanks.

My new toy, Hurricane HK 416.

HK4161.jpg

Still waiting on a few parts though, Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, tape switch for flashlight and sling plate. Probably gonna ditch the folding sight and add rail mounted HK one and possibly differant flash hider.