H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a G41 "Commando" short rifle I just made for my brother. Man was it a B-I-T-C-H to build! Looks nice though I think...

gallery_41486_1239_97745.jpg

gallery_41486_1239_43144.jpg

gallery_41486_1239_160286.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pics. Sorry for their gianormousness.

haha, im not sure if that belongs in this thread or not :P

i like it, but i think itd look alot better with a sliding stock instead of the solid.

id say theres enough HK in these pics to justify putting them in this thread

P1010001-7.jpg

P1010003-5.jpg

from left to right:

-Echo1 MP5A4 with madbul tightbore

-Full metal and wood CYMA AKS74U with element gears, KWA piston, KWA piston head, guarder infinite motor, SRC 6.03 TB

-VFC 416 with upgraded EVERYTHING. SP130, promy TB, EG1000, G&P piston, systema everything else

-SRC 416 with SP110, DBC 6.01 TB, and Deepfire 200mm silencer, Dboys crane stock

-CA sportline M4 with King Arms 150mm "Delta Force" Silencer

- Says the guy who painted his MP5 :P

The Heckler & Koch ###### in me wants to prance about for a bit, so here goes;

P3053160_copy.jpg

P3053163_copy.jpg

i like it, but i think itd look alot better with a sliding stock instead of the solid.

Why doesn't it belong in this thread? It is based off of the real steel Heckler and Koch G41 compact! I worked my tail off inhaling more Bondo than a human has any right to live through in order to make this thing a reality. My brother loves it. Tax season rolls around and I usually end up making a new HK weapon. (We love HK around my house.) I don't understand why it doesn't deserve a place in this thread...

Anyhow here are some updated pictures of my own weapons:

gallery_41486_1239_18127.jpg

gallery_41486_1239_234329.jpg

gallery_41486_1239_238266.jpg

gallery_41486_1239_96614.jpg

Remember to click for a closer look. Take care for now!

naw man, every single one of those is HAWT, and the only one i can see people bickering about it in the center G36 with the front sight off a CA CQC SEAL. other than that, theyre all nice looking.

also, the 14.5 barrel on your VFC 416, is it one piece or convertible. if the latter, is it the VFC one, or an after market one? thanks.

It's an aftermarket G&P barrel. I purchased the short only version of the 416, so I did not get a VFC outer barrel.

Finallt got mine together after buying the kit a fewe years ago, awesome gun. The dealer who built it has to kits instock aswell at the moment.

The dealer who is building your gun has discontinued Hurricane HK416 kits in stock? Whose your dealer?

Here is a G41 "Commando" short rifle I just made for my brother. Man was it a B-I-T-C-H to build! Looks nice though I think...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/1235416648/gallery_41486_1239_97745.jpg

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/1235416648/gallery_41486_1239_43144.jpg

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/1235416648/gallery_41486_1239_160286.jpg

Nice!!!!! Wish I had the skills to do that. ONly problem is that the ejection port is too small to actually eject 5.56 shells.... Other than that you covered practically everythign! I also don't particularly like the foregrip, but I'd definitely say it is one helluva custom build!

Yeah. I plan on fixin that ejection port issue, but I gotta get some equipment back from my older brother to do it. I know about the grip. I still ain't sold about the short cocking tube and grip, but my brother REALLY wanted a G41 that could take a standard MP5 length Nitro Vo Top Rail system. That means it had to use a standard MP5 length tube. I personally think it look hotter with the longer front end, but it is a gun I made for my brother, so he gets final say.

not a fan of the sas but quite like that one - something very sci-fi\lasgun about it

Thanks, that was what I was aiming for. I've got some Krylon on the way, so it'll get a coat of that to protect it up nicely. Then in a fortnight I get my hands on my SD front end and my MC51, finally! They've been with my mate/shop for weeks now, just haven't had chance to pick them up (haven't had chance to play either, so not in a hurry).

So did the Hurricane HK416 kits come with both the single stack

"Heckler & Koch GmbH

Made in Germany"

and the double stack

"Heckler & Koch GmbH

Made in Germany

Heckler & Koch

Defense Inc.

Sterling VA"

as seen below:

hk416_02.jpg

I think I've seen both- from two different runs? Which one came first?

Freaking brilliant, amazing job you did there!

I'm going to assume you're refering to me :P

Either way, had my 416 for it's first skirmish today :)

Performed brilliantly, and is purty outside as well...

A shoddy phone pic is the result of being bored whilst waiting for hostiles to get their thumbs out of their arses and come to take us out;

noname2a.jpg

Thanks DrumBasher.

I kinda like it...perfectly aligned with the iron sights and all that jazz...

Either way I just grabbed it off my G36 for now, as I'm waiting for a Comp4 on a riser mount for this one, but fancied having some optics on there for the day :)

The 6.01 DB custom barrel need to be cleaned more and allow sightly tighter groupings than a 6.04 KM TN. If I had to do it again I probably wouldn't. Just my opinion.

Im liking the half sister alot.

How well do you get on with the 6.01mm barrel's though? I've never had any experience with them, but Ive heard good things.