H&K Picture Thread

I wouldn't normally bother commenting on pistols (esp. ordinary modern european stuff) but that USP is absolutely beautiful Pkekyo. The one in the middle pic is so real-steel looking and generally wonderful, to my mind at least.

Agreed. I'd consider posting that one in the battle-worn pics thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you lads, glad someone like it as much as I do...

That one will stick with me 'till I kick the bucket, as you can see it's been well used allready.. Haven't been a skirmish without it thus far :)

Was actually considering posting it in the battleworn thread, but wasn't quite confident it was worthy of it...

I guess you'll see it there as well

I have the USPs in the thigh holsters, the MP7s go in the big map pockets of my assault vest.

However, I do have left and right thigh holsters for the MP7, but they're not very comfortable due to the size and weight of the gun so I don't use them much.

Ain't seen nothing 'til you've seen my Matrix impression down a corridor with rooms off both sides, double-gunning it with dual MP7s till they run dry, binning them into the pockets and drawing the USPs.....

It looks great, but practical it's not. I get shot. A lot.

Edited by Hedganian
NeoVeNom, that PSG-1 makes me tingle in all the right ways.

NIce to hear that!

@Pkekyo-Nor: that USP in OD is absolutely hot! I really start regretting selling all mine (i had a BK, OD and tan)

But I am going to get a new one, definitely, I need a good companion for my 416 and G36. :)

I want the new System 7 USPs, but can't afford to replace the ones I already have. Mine are full-metal "custom" jobs, anyway, so not available in the new version yet.

Well, you could go for the cheap Taiwan version (with metal slide)

Or go check out UNcompany, they have custom system 7 USP's.

Finally finished my latest creation. VFC HK416 10.5"

Getting a great ROF with an Elite 9.6v 2000 mah battery with deans

Always have loved the 416, finally got to build one

Internals:

Prometheus Nozzel

Preometheus NEO Hop up chamber

Madbull Python tightbore

Madbull Shark nub and bucking

Prometheus M135

Prometheus version 2 spring guide

Prometheus Hard tappet plate

G&P White polycarb piston

AOE correction

Prometheus High Speed Gears

Guarder cut off lever

AB Mosfet

Deans

G&P M120 motor

Guarder pinion

Externals:

wired to back

G&P HK416 solid stock

Madbull KFH Fire Pig

VFC HK foregrip

416.jpg

4161.jpg

4164.jpg

4162.jpg

4163.jpg

Comments welcome.

Well a pic of my bro's hugely unfinished HK416 which i started spraying yesterday morning :)

Still needs maybe another coat of Khaki but then i need find me can of brown to do the rest <_<

DSC01110.jpg

Should hopefully look good :rolleyes:

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

Tanio Koba USP Tactical with matching TK suppressor

I wonder if the streamlight detracts from the H&Kness of the whole setup

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/aerodrew/_DSC1371.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/aerodrew/_DSC1367.jpg

Have you painted that slide or did you manage to get hold of a spare black plastic slide?

Looks good btw, i'm considering some sort of LAM for my TK USP atm :)

Well a pic of my bro's hugely unfinished HK416 which i started spraying yesterday morning :)

Still needs maybe another coat of Khaki but then i need find me can of brown to do the rest <_<

DSC01110.jpg

Should hopefully look good :rolleyes:

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

WHY on earth did u paint the stock tube.

Here is my non functioning Die Hard/Predator inspired HK94/MP5. In both movies they used converted HK94 instead of MP5. The HK94 is the semi-auto version of the MP5 which has a 16 inch barrel and is lacking a paddle mag release and no push pin and it also does not any of the lungs on the barrel For the movie they cut the barrel to MP5 length and converted it to full-auto.

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/MP5#Heckler_.26_Koch_HK94

I used a JG MP5 as the body which I had to dremel since the lower frame is a little narrow and used a lower from a Echo1 SG1. Used a Classic Army sliding stock and cut the sling hook and for the outer barrel I had someone machine one. I think I need to replace the trigger to an old style one.

GP7J2612.jpg

WHY on earth did u paint the stock tube.

Why???

One, because it seems to make more sense to me having the gun all one colour, rather than having a sandy, desert coloured gun (and your wearing full DDPM or tan kit to match for example) then having a bloody great black tube standing out like a Rottweilers nut sack.

And two because the guy who had it before me bro decided to spray the thing Multicack <_< and the stock tube was also the same....

So what do i do? do i leave it Looking like someones just thrown up on the stock tube or do i spray it to match the rest??? ;)

More importantly, he is wearing awesome shoes.

Mate if they were shoes i'd be the happiest man alive :P they're slippers.

I love Guinness stuff, i've got tones of stuff ranging from a chopping board to a clock to oven gloves and and apron.... god the mrs must bloody love me to put up with all that stuff :D

Cheers

*AL* aka Lofty

*edit Spelling*

Edited by alark