H&K Picture Thread

And the fact that not everyone in the military even has an M4 yet. 90% of us didnt have M4's till this year. I was one of the few cadets that was issued and M4 (and I mean an M4, not M4A1) so the idea of getting another update in the near future really isn't in the cards lol. To bad, I would love a 416 for realz....

it'll take a while.......... but the Mil are having another industry day this summer, then doing trials for a new carbine late summer/fall if i remember correctly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took some pics a couple weeks ago before i shipped out my SRC 416 for a CA SPR.

P1010009-2.jpg

SRC:

P1010011-4.jpg

VFC

P1010010-5.jpg

the VFC has a G&G SOPMOD stock on it, but i dont have a buffer tube lipo for it, so im currently running a ghetto rigged intellect 9.6 2000mah under the stock

P1010006-3.jpg

I installed a RS SP89 handguard on my Maruzen H&K MP5K (and upgraded it to use Green Gas).

hksp8901small.jpg

hksp8902small.jpg

hksp8903small.jpg

I was pretty shocked the first time I fired it ... it's loud and has some serious kick. Definitely fun to shoot!

Definately gonna sell to me right Corps?? ;)

LOL... not selling for now thanks. ;)

Any modification needed for the battery or are you using a tiny lipoly?

If you're talking about my MP5K ... it's a GBB, not electric gun.

LOL... not selling for now thanks. ;)

If you're talking about my MP5K ... it's a GBB, not electric gun.

That's why I edited lol. Thought of it just as I hit submit... twas too late. But alternatively does it take any modifications to mount on this and (if you know) on any other TM derivative AEG?

I just picked up a WELL clone of the maruzen MP5k! :D

It's a pity that they didn't clone the 50 round mag too, and the maruzen mag costs 2/3s of the price of the clone itself!

Definately fun to fire though. The open bolt system makes it a bit eeeeh on realism, but the noise and the RoF and the recoil.... Heh. Buzzgun. Woo. :D

I installed a RS SP89 handguard on my Maruzen H&K MP5K (and upgraded it to use Green Gas).

hksp8903small.jpg

I was pretty shocked the first time I fired it ... it's loud and has some serious kick. Definitely fun to shoot!

Skirmishable? Not skirmishable?

I just picked up a WELL clone of the maruzen MP5k! :D

It's a pity that they didn't clone the 50 round mag too, and the maruzen mag costs 2/3s of the price of the clone itself!

Definately fun to fire though. The open bolt system makes it a bit eeeeh on realism, but the noise and the RoF and the recoil.... Heh. Buzzgun. Woo. :D

How is the Well clone? Is it Green Gas ready right out of the box, or is it just like the original Maruzen and needs to be upgraded? I wish they made the upper receiver metal like on the RS. That'd be 110% win.

Skirmishable? Not skirmishable?

Now that I've made it Green Gas friendly ... totally CQB skirmishable. Plus I have 6 long mags and one short mag for it, so I'm GTG.

How is the Well clone? Is it Green Gas ready right out of the box, or is it just like the original Maruzen and needs to be upgraded? I wish they made the upper receiver metal like on the RS. That'd be 110% win.

Alas, plastic upper. But it's skirmishable OOTB, I've dumped a few hundred rounds through it on green and it's not showing any issues - even with the 33C ambient temperature. :D I'm still going to do some longievity mods though.

I just wish I had some of the 50rnd mags. And a folding stock. :D

Found on this very forum and arrived just yesterday. I bought it specifically (30 second decision :) ) because I have the pulse rifle but the three round burst is probably enough fun to justify it anyhow.

It's the Tanio Koba version but I understand there's a UHC version too, don't know what the relationship / compatability between them is. I'm sure someone will be along who does though.

VP70withstock.jpg

That's it with the stock attached.

UAU!!!!! :D a VP70.... Where in the heck did tou dug that out from????!!!!

Great design you have there mate, the first polymer pistol ever. An HK of course! :P

I didn't even know they existed airsoftwize!

TK re-released them a while back.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=25441

It's a bit expensive but it is a really nice set.

threw this together and thought it looked pretty cool...no upgrades other than a tight bore barrel and a new hop (not sure what brand just happened to be laying around). The base gun is a JG HK416 (plastic bodied unfortunately)

24fie5s.jpg

4utpq9.jpg

What do you guys think?