H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH! Too Many armalite-alikes! Rapeage of beautiful guns is happening! To counteract this, I am going to have to post some more pics of my G36c, with it's AK74 mag... Unique and custom things, rather than armalite sticklebrick stuck on! :D

Photo0010.jpg

With a normal 36 mag for reference...

Photo0011.jpg

Another comparison shot...

Photo0015.jpg

Comparison of the top, though the 36 is a bit dark...

Photo0012.jpg

Looking at the bottom... Where's the winding wheel?

Photo0013.jpg

There it is! Slide the base pate back, and one hidden winding wheel for the hicap mech!

Photo0014.jpg

So, opinions people?

My latest aquisition:

3701847693_e9e1f48a37_b.jpg

Just need to get some side rails and would be nice to know if there's a silencer available which fits on what seems to be the QD muzzle. Not impressed that the cocking handle doesn't move, though.

Edited by Hedganian
My latest aquisition:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2547/370184...9e1f48a37_b.jpg

Just need to get some side rails and would be nice to know if there's a silencer available which fits on what seems to be the QD muzzle. Not impressed that the cocking handle doesn't move, though.

Why did you buy the STAR? The DE is a clone of the G&G (IE: Much, much better designed) and is silly, silly cheap.

So, opinions people?

Isn't it weird that AK74 mags lock into place in G36s magwells without modification? Ive thrown one of my mags into my G36 from time to time to see ho wit looks. I still like the G36 mags better. Overall, my favorite gun of all time