H&K Picture Thread

The Bulle ones? Got one, total *suitcase*.

Damn. I was planning on getting a couple of those too.

Have a look on Redwolf, Pantac make some P90 mag pouches that should also hold UMP mags.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I was planning on getting a couple of those too.

Have a look on Redwolf, Pantac make some P90 mag pouches that should also hold UMP mags.

I've got a double-pouch in DPM you can have if you want. Call it a fiver to cover postage and fees.

WOOT. Another *generic Americanski assault rifle* knockoff.

Just arrived.

VFC HK416

VFCHK416002.jpg

VFCHK416003.jpg

VFCHK416006.jpg

Also looking for a barrel extension to make it a 14.5in. PM me if you have one you'd like to part with.

Edited by Ion
Needs more UMPs, I know y'all have them some were. I sure am gonna to miss this baby if i decide to sell her. :(

Very nice, makes me sorta, kinda... not really miss my G&G UMG... I wish I had waited till just about any other UMP came out...

? What version G&G did you have? Because the newest version is way better than my old version. (Which is in pieces in a box somewhere under the bed) But I done see how you can go wrong with the new version and a 7.4 lipo.

Oh God lol... one of the first ones, I'm a long time H&K fan for the right and wrong reasons and about the only thing from them I dont like is the MP5 and the UMP seemed to be a great alternative to the 9mm SMG so when G&G made the UMG I bought it ASAP and.... well we all know what those were like.

My latest addition:

hpim4920.jpg

hpim4921.jpg

Formerly toska's G3-sg1/psg-1 hybrid, i've stripped all the modern bits off and converted to A3 standard with real steel furniture. I'm off to see my gunsmith soon, and hopefully we'll be able to hollow out the top of the receiver for a stick battery, alowing me to fit a sliding stock and convert to G3A4 :D

Real sling too, only £3.00.

The whole sight mount/sight unit is for sale btw.

-Matt