H&K Picture Thread

@leonvx671

hey all critisim is appriciated ;), and yes its a JG 416, one of the first that hit the market! and currently i cant have a LiPo, as the ROF is actually to high on the gun, and im running it on a 9,6v m110 spring, so the magazines cant keep up with the gun ;) and my battery is in the magazine on the stock so the whole gun got a nice balance to it =) about the color, im trying to find a suitible Tan color for it, but that was what i had at home so i took it =P, and on the iron sights... the gun looked to emp without them, though im gonna swich the frontsight to a hk416 type, i think it looks much better then!

@Abelius,

yes they are regular A&K KAC SR25 flip ups, though not in tan, its a Montana Gold Thingymagimmick kinda paint! gonna try and find a new one though when i get cash for it!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not airsoft, but

Do not know if want?

hk416_sub_carbine-tfb.jpg

that thing looks more painful than a g3 slither stock. 

I put thumb tacks on my mosin stock and it was still more comfotable to shoot than a g3 with a slither stock.

you think they would learn... 

that thing looks more painful than a g3 slither stock. 

I put thumb tacks on my mosin stock and it was still more comfotable to shoot than a g3 with a slither stock.

you think they would learn... 

Im pretty sure you could put a sharpened axe-head and the slither stock would still win.

@leonvx671

hey all critisim is appriciated ;) , and yes its a JG 416, one of the first that hit the market! and currently i cant have a LiPo, as the ROF is actually to high on the gun, and im running it on a 9,6v m110 spring, so the magazines cant keep up with the gun ;) and my battery is in the magazine on the stock so the whole gun got a nice balance to it =) about the color, im trying to find a suitible Tan color for it, but that was what i had at home so i took it =P, and on the iron sights... the gun looked to emp without them, though im gonna swich the frontsight to a hk416 type, i think it looks much better then!

@Abelius,

yes they are regular A&K KAC SR25 flip ups, though not in tan, its a Montana Gold Thingymagimmick kinda paint! gonna try and find a new one though when i get cash for it!

yeah the 416 type sight looks a lot more sleek...the rest looks bulky...cheers

Sorry, can't say yet. I have only shot 3 mags with it, and I don't have a fps-meter. It's everything you could expect from a KSC though. Perfect finish on the exterior and it shoots silky-smooth (with a bit of a kick, of course).

I have one. They are fanstastic, but the KSC's blowback cylinder is weak and will break within a couple thousand rounds, quicker if you spend a lot of time in full-auto. I have a KWA version on the way that has a better cylinder and got a couple of spare KSC cylinders until the inevitable guarder etc. one comes out.

Amazing performance though. 350fps, great hop, very very accurate for a gas SMG. Like no other gas smg before it. I use 0.30s in it.

Mine also has a scout light. Awesome :)

My 416:

VFC 416

Replica Aimpoint T1

Magpul MIAD

VFC PEQ

Unknown Tango Down VFG

Surefire C3 Centurion in GG&G mount with Pelican Pressure Switch

Both the Aimpoint and Surefire have shot out lenses, lol.

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

Edited by [BS]_MARS
It is indeed a pre-production prototype, I certainly wouldn't actually have a silver one so I'll be having a production one that is anodized black for it once they have been machined :)

Who makes those? I know surefire made something similar for a time, but I'd thought they'd discontinued that.

Who makes those? I know surefire made something similar for a time, but I'd thought they'd discontinued that.

Rob made it.

Or, more specifically, his business made it. He's been in the "make awesome obscure bits" game for a wee while now, and the amount of future products he has is rather staggering :D

Wait patiently and ask him nicely if you want one. It's what I've been doing :D

Surefire did indeed make an MP5 SD taclight mount, and you are correct in saying they are discontinued, although even when they were in production outside of the states they were quite a rarity. I don't think there ever has really been a common and easily obtainable proper purpose made mounting system for the MP5 SD (Except the Surefire if you wanted one when they were in production and lived in the states) although that should change once mine go on sale.

Those mounts (The one on my MP5 SD3 in the picture above) have been designed by me and are CNC machined specifically for me in England, a few adjustments have had to be made to the original design to account for out of spec airsoft silencers but the first very small production batch may be ready for sale in a few weeks ^_^