H&K Picture Thread

I believe BigAl is referring to navymp28's post and replica. Not yours.

The gas block does look a bit low now that I looked at it closer. Try the Hurricane Gas Block, I used it for my old HK M4D inspired replica and look "right" .

Yeah it's low with the H&K front sight but with the normal A frame BU Front sight it is perfect. I looked at the Hurricane Gas Block as well and will probably go that route eventually but that gas block was free and fits th e bill for now. I might put the older front sight on there might not.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE make a review!

........dude i would if i could but my english is so bad that there would be so much mistakes in the review that you couldn´t read it good....i guess xD ....... i could make one in german xD ........you have to wait till there is somebody with good englisch with an 4168. BTW the performance anthe the feeling of the 416 ar simillar to the WE M4. The Finish of the 416 is quite nice....the only downer is the cooldown on FA .......but this problem is also known on the M4

greez

@j3t : nice MP5 like the Aimpoint on it ......this one would look great on my 416 ^^

........dude i would if i could but my english is so bad that there would be so much mistakes in the review that you couldn´t read it good....i guess xD ....... i could make one in german xD ........you have to wait till there is somebody with good englisch with an 4168. BTW the performance anthe the feeling of the 416 ar simillar to the WE M4. The Finish of the 416 is quite nice....the only downer is the cooldown on FA .......but this problem is also known on the M4

We can read German! You really should make a review, though.

Sorry, dude....

Use good English to post and 'Spell-Check' if necessary

This is an open-access English language forum. When you post, you are effectively publishing your written work for the world to see. Use punctuation, good grammar, and the Spell Checker if you need to. Posts that are difficult to read or demonstrate an unwillingness to use the English language correctly may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. If English is not your first language or if your language skills are not great, please just do your best. We can live with imperfect English to a degree, we won't live with a lack of effort.

So called "l337-Speak" should also not be used on these boards.

Forum Rules

However, I don't think anyone would object to you posting a link to a German-language review hosted elsewhere.

Edited by Hedganian

OK guys...

Please be gentle with me, first time post in a picture thead, my mix of AMG, JG and Madbul parts 416.

You may notice the drum sight mounted under the barrel, this was a bonkers idea to use it like a thumb break whilst in a urban game as I was using a hand held torch with my left, using the sight and VFG to brace against, seemed to work ok for me.

21962_298881548481_823008481_3423554_4794733_n.jpg

Is that an HK drum sight on the bottom front rail...? :S

Yes, I was using it like a thumb break when holding a torch in my left hand at a CQB site, quick and dirty idea, but it worked well

@Teflon Jon: Wow.. That's actually a really good idea. I never thought of that. Mind if I steal it? :D

Sure... if you can stand the funny looks :D