H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be luck we don't know you're address... :D

I am truly jealous. Hopefully someone else makes another set of HK416 receivers... and more than 20...

KSC H&K USP .45 system 7 & KSC MK23

img0386gi.th.jpg

KSC H&K USP .45 system 7 & KSC MK23

img0385zl.th.jpg

CA G36K. nothing fancy it just works.

img0387f.th.jpg

-----------------------

About the WE H&K 416 they even engraved the barrel like RS has.

i am pretty sure that this is the only one engraved version in sweden and i am truly happy to own this babe.

Gogo KSC

If you want an aesthetically pleasing but ultimately utterly useless replica, then yeah, KSC all the way.

It's realistic to the real one, but good GOD the gun is terrible. Weak recoil springs mean the slide takes a good two seconds to return to battery half the time, the safety is finicky and breaks easily, and the whole system is essentially the real gun's workings, fiddled slightly for airsoft use. This is fine in a real gun, with a huge hammer spring, but utterly useless in an airsoft gun. With any sensible hammer spring, the gun simply light-strikes 90% of the time, and with one stiff enough to avoid this problem, the slide struggles to push the hammer back, due to the low power of airsoft pistols.

Steer clear of the KSC MK23, and grab one of the NBB's. Lovely to look at and hold, utter pap to attempt to shoot.

IMAGE_063.jpg

IMAGE_064.jpg

TM MP7 Just got in from Hawaii

It was modded to take Lipos

Parts (From sale thread):

Nine Ball Ball Bearing AEP Bushings (Best money can buy for an AEP)

Deep Fire power up spring with custom spacer

Nine Ball Air Seal Teflon Cylinder

PDI tightbore inner barrel

It came with:

Four original TM 50rd short mags

Six MAG 100rd mags

TM Silencer Adapter

External battery extension

Also a 7.4 lipo and a charger

All for only $170!

Where did you get it done in Hawaii?

I am topping it..

11wcx35.jpg

2 7.4v Lipos, 16awg Silver Teflon wire, AB Mosfet, PDI piston, flash hidder, PDI cylinder, Nineball damper cylinder head, steel Secot gear, Nineball spring, PDI spring guide, Nineball bearing bushings, PDI long 6.01mm Tight bore, Firefly bucking, and the loads of mods.. finally got it done yesterday.

Pics later?

Edit: Oh yea, And the Battery setup is completely internal... No external half *albatross* stuff. If your gunna run lipo might aswell do it right.

Edited by AirsoftHawaii90

I'm not gonna bother uploading some pics but Gun Workshop has some nice custom MP5s. I inquired personally about a custom HK MP5A2 but the price tag was a little hefty for an SRC that had no internal upgrades. (cough $850 cough) Still was pretty authentic.

Had a real slimline forearm, rewelding done to the stamped steel body, refinishing, and remarking (yes Legit HK markings)

If you got the money and want an authentic MP5 then I would contact GWS. If they only added a Systema Energy for internals it would of been a done deal.

Where did you get it done in Hawaii?

I am topping it..

-Snip-

2 7.4v Lipos, 16awg Silver Teflon wire, AB Mosfet, PDI piston, flash hidder, PDI cylinder, Nineball damper cylinder head, steel Secot gear, Nineball spring, PDI spring guide, Nineball bearing bushings, PDI long 6.01mm Tight bore, Firefly bucking, and the loads of mods.. finally got it done yesterday.

Pics later?

Edit: Oh yea, And the Battery setup is completely internal... No external half *albatross* stuff. If your gunna run lipo might aswell do it right.

Bought it used, alot of my stuff was already upgraded, but NICE!.

I can put the lipo inside, I need a propger charger though.

And how much did all that cost ya?