• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

G&G UMG... stock for now... will have:

Shredder Concave Spacer

Guarder SP110

Modify V3 cylinder head

Thanks to BDU monkey I got this gun for a very reasonable price with 7 Hicaps... 6 DE Hicaps and 1 G&G Hicap.

Already did two physical mods... one was to the Supressor and the other is I put the bolt catch from always closed to always open so every time I pull back on the charging handle it locks back automatically :D This gun rocks, stupid quiet, and will have good accuracy and range. Can't wait :)

Where did you get it done in Hawaii?

I am topping it..

[g]http://i47.tinypic.com/11wcx35.jpg[/img]

2 7.4v Lipos, 16awg Silver Teflon wire, AB Mosfet, PDI piston, flash hidder, PDI cylinder, Nineball damper cylinder head, steel Secot gear, Nineball spring, PDI spring guide, Nineball bearing bushings, PDI long 6.01mm Tight bore, Firefly bucking, and the loads of mods.. finally got it done yesterday.

Pics later?

Edit: Oh yea, And the Battery setup is completely internal... No external half *albatross* stuff. If your gunna run lipo might aswell do it right.

BALLER! :bounce:

I believe that it is a shooters design titanium coloured slide on a KSC/KWA usp.

Ding ding ding! Give the man a prize!

I've got some weird discoloration you can barely see around the tip from removing the orange, and I'm not sure why... I used acetone-free nail polish remover. I've tried applying the same remover to other parts of the slide to see if it has the same effect and it hasn't, so I'm not sure. I don't really want a polished slide but I feel like I need to fix it.

I don't know about that, 2 of my 3 seem to work fine bar occasional bbs going in random directions, gas efficiency is decent with the stock piston heads suprisingly considering the seals are pretty loose, the one of mine with the upgrade piston head cycles very nicely though and seems to get a good amount of shots per fill. I dare say the upgraded one performs better than the KSC USPs I have on the whole bar the odd shots.

Fit and finish of everying is certainly far better than my KSC USPs, as are the materials, all it needs now really is a tasty machined slide to top it off ;)

3rd one has barely even been out of the box so god knows how that one performs though :P

Edited by Rob15
It'll probably be the effect of the paint on the finish of the slide, rather than the ffect of the solvent you used to remove said paint.

Any ideas on how to deal with that, other than sanding down the whole slide? It's definitely affected areas other than literally where the paint was before I rubbed it off. So it's either residue or it's something else.

I would expect that it will be something along the lines of the final coat of laquer was applied to the slide after the orange tip.

I'm afraid I've got no idea how to solve the problem...

It's one of the reasons why I'm very glad we don't have to have orange tips in the UK.