H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

Holy Styrofoam Batman! The orange tip was just orange tape, I unwrapped it pretty fast. I bought this NIB from Pro--T, I only want the front end and stock from it. The rest is going away. No bolt or bolt catch on this model, but the aftermarked DBoys receiver has them. Go figure.

Seriously, why do they put that on airsoft guns? Everyone knows that shooting people is the primary use for them. It's what they're designed and built for.  :unsure:

To stave off lawsuits as a result of retards buying and misusing their products

To stave off lawsuits as a result of retards buying and misusing their products

While that's certainly true, I'm not sure such a warning would avoid liability in such a case. The courts being run by idiotic jokers, as they appear to be... <_<

While that's certainly true, I'm not sure such a warning would avoid liability in such a case.

It would - that's the entire point of it.

Why do you tink they write "caution! contents might be warm" on coffee cups?

If a person has been shot by an airsoft gun, and the instructions provided by the manufacturer clearly states that the airsoft gun should not be used for any such activity, it's a case of end-user misuse, and said end-user would be liable.

@Pkekyo-Nor Icon

All based on RealSteel Parts. LLM01 through camera machting, sidemount is made only through sense of proportion. But as one can see, it's made pretty close ;)

Nice work!

Do you plan on making more of these and selling them?

It would - that's the entire point of it.

Why do you tink they write "caution! contents might be warm" on coffee cups?

If a person has been shot by an airsoft gun, and the instructions provided by the manufacturer clearly states that the airsoft gun should not be used for any such activity, it's a case of end-user misuse, and said end-user would be liable.

The use of airsoft guns in the sport of airsofting is implied. If someone sold a tennis raquet with a warning that said "not for use in tennis", such would clearly be ridiculous. If harm was to result from the use of said raquet, then it is clearly unfit for the purpose intended, bringing at least partial liability back to the manufacturer.

No such warning would be likely to stop spurious lawsuits being presented to the courts in this day and age...

However, I don't think this is the place for such a discussion.

Are you using the ACOG to keep the frontend from wobbling? I had to do that too on my old plastic JG 416. :D

nope no wobble , but then i did chuck the pig metal retaining bolt that was fitted and swap it for a real bolt soon as i had it ! :P