H&K Picture Thread

SEAL MP7 build

KWA GBB, Dragonred T-1 Aimpoint on Larue copy mount, PEQ-15 w/green laser, TM tracer unit, & Onlight torch with mount and tape.

To do; VFC suppressor, and mill notches in the stock so it locks down a bit shorter.

That is hot!!!

I plan to do a similar build after I'm done with my current project. I'm supprised more people don't do GBB MP7 builds. They are amazing guns. I plan to do almost the same thing as you, but all black and no torch. IMHO, KWA MP7s are the best CQB guns ever made.

What mag pouches do you use with your mp7 long mags?

Edited by G36fanatic...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No scope?

I want to replace my Gen 2 SRC XM8 with a Gen 3, but haven't seen the OD version for sale in any of my favourite shops...

The scope is overall cute to look at, garbage to use. The irons, however, are dead accurate with a tuned in hopup so I found myself slowly wanting the scope away for a legitimate reason. I like that the scope is actually removable this time, it makes the process easier.

Although I'm not planning to sell my kit when I head off to a warm and sandy place for a while...

Not by far selling everything (more like 40%), I'm still sticking with the game - Cash does me better than thousands of dollars in gear and weapons I never even use though, so I decided to go from being tacticool to being practicool :P

Not by far selling everything (more like 40%), I'm still sticking with the game - Cash does me better than thousands of dollars in gear and weapons I never even use though, so I decided to go from being tacticool to being practicool :P

good idea mate i decided to do that a long time ago i realised after i sold my car just to build a couple of guns lol.

Are that Star sight any good?

No, it's sh*te.

It adjusts the brightness of the red dot automatically depending on ambient light intensity. problem is; the darker it gets, the darker the dot gets so it's not practical for indoor use (i.e. no dot at all!).

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=6283

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=STAR-SC-S06N&search=special&rs=s-point&catid=&cat=

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/star-s-point-qd-red-dot-sight-3-moa.html

;)

It makes sense - in bright ambient light, you need the dot to be bright because otherwise you couldn't see it. In the dark, a dimmer dot will still be visible. My Doctor-style red-dot works like this, also. Personally, I would prefer to just have a manual brightness adjustment, *I* can decide how bright I want the dot, thanks all the same...

Thanks for the links. :)