H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aber guy does your USP have a steel slide or plastic? Also what brand is that?

i dont think they make steel slides for USP .45. it looks like a plastic slide

i believe thats KSC.

Edited by 0nslaught

But then again, according to Heckler & Koch the real steel UMP puts out 600-650 rpm, so lets just say that your setup is realistic. If you don't what help you are certainly not going to get it.

Its a good job i don't and won't need any help with it then :P

Sorry for the double post but here is a look at a compact from KWA the slide is pure metal not pot metal man its a nice furnish.

Erm no, it IS pot metal. KWA has always used pot metal (zinc/alu mix iirc) on their stock metal slides, its strong enough for GBBs but its no where near as good as a CNC slide.

Also, how many times are you going to get steel mixed up with magnesium, alu, pot metal etc and be told you're wrong before you learn? :rolleyes:

Connery, what silencer is that you have on your usp? Ive been looking for one for ages, and have thusfar resisted getting a socom style one.

That would be the Tanio Koba pistol suppressor. Good luck finding one, I've heard they're discontinued.

Edited by Connery
Oh man. My USPt is dieing for a silencer!!

If you can get your hands on one, the G&G SS100 doesn't look half bad on it. A bit stubby, but it's okay, as seen in an old photo of mine here. A cheaper look alike would be the AMP Pistol Silencer.

hpim0023rn3.jpg

Edited by Connery

pic doesn't show.

with regard to the safariland, how do you know if it'll fit or if it's the right kind? there's a bagillion different model numbers for the same kind it seems. i'm trying to get a safariland 6005 actually, i like how it's easily releaseable, for my we 1911, but am unsure of which to get.

Does anyone own an full size USP with an OD slide still with markings on that they wouldnt mind taking a picture of?. Just that I swore I saw one of these a long long time ago, but I carnt seem to find one anyhwere.

Thanks Jim

ps. Just for the record I am not getting confused with the one which has an OD bottom half

pic doesn't show.

with regard to the safariland, how do you know if it'll fit or if it's the right kind? there's a bagillion different model numbers for the same kind it seems. i'm trying to get a safariland 6005 actually, i like how it's easily releaseable, for my we 1911, but am unsure of which to get.

Yeah, well seeing as you saw the post anyways, I'll answer... You don't need to go by model numbers... Also, I would be immensly suprised if you got a left holster instead or a righty, as lefty holters are way harder to find... Anyway, all you have to do it go online, find a good place to buy one from, and select a model, in your case it would be a colt 1911a1 holster of some sort, as that is what a bog-standard WE is based of of, and select right handed, and select the color.... Not very hard really....

1000918vu0.jpg

1000919bt6.jpg

It has a GB-tech rail with marui sights now.

btw Rob15, the one the elcan, that grip, is that airsoft? never seen a G3 grip like that, only real steal on the MSG-90.