H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice MP7, Neros. I loved mine but unfortunately had to sell it. I'd really like to get another some time.

Yeah, they are snazzy little guns. Surprisingly accurate, too. I am really looking forward to my game tomorrow, CQB night game. Should be a perfect test for the MP7.

Aye, they are one of the most accurate stock guns I've ever used.

Really amazing in close quarters.

With a silencer they become practically silent as well, thanks in part to the mini gearbox.

Often people would say they could hear the BBs zipping by but had no idea where they were coming from.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Aye, they are one of the most accurate stock guns I've ever used.

Really amazing in close quarters.

With a silencer they become practically silent as well, thanks in part to the mini gearbox.

Often people would say they could hear the BBs zipping by but had no idea where they were coming from.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I am looking into grabbing a Beamshot 100X kit for it, along with a Mode 2 silencer for it. It should be a hot little skirmish piece after all this! I think the gearbox upgrades and tightbore will be coming first, though.

how does the psg1 style pistolgrip feal compared to the one that came with the sar? .....this is what im thinking of putting it on btw:

P5010292.jpg

P5010295.jpg

EDIT: Speaking of mp7's i'll try to get a picture of mine with its 335 mm silencer XD

Edited by yeatzee

most people would prob advise u to get the JG. I cant comment on the ACM, but I want to say that all my JGs have thus far been performing rock solid, and had no problems apart from one of my own making(i knocked a hop out of whack by mistake)

My G36 in fact, is 3rd hand and performs flawlessly.