H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the Gen III HK416. I have a bit about it in my review of the Hk416 which...I am being lazy on and have to finish.

Basically it's the Euro HK416. America gets the 6pos stock and battle grip. Everyone else gets they funky stock and grip.

Edited by Sarge133
PICT0087.jpg

Anyone know specifically which SWAT team this is? Or are they just H&K dudes with SWAT patches posing?

edit

And Sarge, this calender sounds super bad *albatross*. Not only would more pictures be in order, but I'd also like to know where to get one.

In addition, just saw this on the HKPro homepage, I think it was posted today:

416wsilencer.jpg

Edited by Render
Anyone know specifically which SWAT team this is? Or are they just H&K dudes with SWAT patches posing?

edit

And Sarge, this calender sounds super bad *albatross*. Not only would more pictures be in order, but I'd also like to know where to get one.

http://us.hkwebshop.com/HKWebShop/show/byItemID/10060//94

I got my calendar off HKPro.com, alittle bit more than HKwebshop but it got here alot faster than my order from HKwebshop. Which still hasn't arrived yet.

About the police, just below the picture on the calendar part it says that the department has been protected due to OPSEC. So I figure DC Police.

And I'll start taking picture of each month so you all get a yearly dose of offical H&K pron.

Very nice 416 there. Always wanted to get an EOTech for mine.

Now here it is. The Entire H&K 2008 Calendar. I'm going to start with Febuary as I have already shown Jan.

Febuary - HK417 w/ DC Swat

PICT0001.jpg

March - MP7A1 w/ DC Swat

PICT0009.jpg

April - USP w/ Blackwater HK Internation Training Services

PICT0015.jpg

May - G36C

PICT0019-1.jpg

June - HK45

PICT0024-1.jpg

July - GMG w/ German Soldier

PICT0030.jpg

August - MP5SD6

PICT0033.jpg

September - USP Compact

PICT0037-1.jpg

October - XM320 mounted on HK416

PICT0039.jpg

November - P30

PICT0043.jpg

Nice Sarge - thanks.

Though I can't get away from the standard Armalites (for their plethora of accessory options), H&K does make some great weapons. HK416, G36, UMP - all terrific.

I like how the calendar ensure to pair up their compact pistols with women. Lesson #1: if you're a real man, you own a USP .45, not a compact.

...and lesson #2: If you're a woman, always keep a pistol in your purse - you never know when a man may end up walking behind you. Regardless of whether or not he's attempted to attack you, always draw your pistol just to be safe.

Thanks for uploading those pics dude.

I still like the HK416 one best, although the USP/Blackwater photo is cool as hell.

Any chance I could find a place on the internet that has these pictures is hi res, or are they calendar exclusive?