H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why???

One, because it seems to make more sense to me having the gun all one colour, rather than having a sandy, desert coloured gun (and your wearing full DDPM or tan kit to match for example) then having a bloody great black tube standing out like a Rottweilers nut sack.

lol, you said nuts and sack right next to each other

P1020851.jpg

My new DBoy/Boyi 416... oh how pretty it is... *drools on gun and quickly wipes it off*

HK41610.jpg

HK41613.jpg

HK41622.jpg

HK41633.jpg

HK41660.jpg

HK41675.jpg

HK41639.jpg

(not sure if you can make it out but there's an H&K mark on the outer barrel along with 5.56 x 45mm

BtW it's very close in feel to a VFC... a bit on the rough side but very solid (no stock wobble) and the metal used in the receiver doesn't feel like potmetal, better than CA receivers at least. I know the outerbarrel is Al. for sure. The RAS, which I was most worried about is solid and locked dead in place. Also the bloody thing as you can see is COVERED in trades.... soooo worth it... Haven't shot it yet though...

(Couldnt fit that many pics in one post)

HK41654.jpg

HK41657.jpg

HK41678.jpg

HK41679.jpg

HK41684.jpg

HK41660-1.jpg

HK41666-1.jpg

HK41667-1.jpg

HK41661.jpg

HK41665-1.jpg

BtW it's very close in feel to a VFC... a bit on the rough side but very solid (no stock wobble) and the metal used in the receiver doesn't feel like potmetal, better than CA receivers at least. I know the outerbarrel is Al. for sure. The RAS, which I was most worried about is solid and locked dead in place. Also the bloody thing as you can see is COVERED in trades.... soooo worth it... Haven't shot it yet though...

Edited by Ranger_Captain
Eww, shiney metal on PC :(

It's a Cadet thing, so to be fair it IS an actual US Army cap insignia and part of our uniform guide.

And yes the the 416 is quite nice. I'm writing a review and once I get my new LiPoly in the mail I'll be able to give it a good shooting test. It's supposed to be pretty hot out of the box so I might order an M110 just to be safe.

RSOV. As I said in the news thread for the BOYI HK416, they'll ship to the US with intact HK trades, just ask them in the buying instructions to place tape over the trademarks. That and be ready for a decent wait, mine took about 3 weeks to get to me. Worth it though...

How do you have a 10th Mountain patch as a combat patch?

You're a cadet, but... ? :blink:

Well, while this doesn't apply to me, you can be a combat vet and be a cadet. We have about 50 guys who have CAB's or CIB's in my class alone. Probably another 50-80 are what we call "prior service" guys who enlisted but due to great high school grades/performance in their unit get appointed to the academy. I'm wearing at that moment cause I like the 10th Mtn patch and it looks cool. Plus that's the unit I'll probably end up in since I'm putting Ft. Drum as my posting and Infantry or MP's as my branch, so either I'll be a 10 MTN PL or an MP PL attached to a 10th MTN unit. Either way I love the patch and I dont take any glory pics without one.

Edited by Ranger_Captain
It's a Cadet thing, so to be fair it IS an actual US Army cap insignia and part of our uniform guide.

And yes the the 416 is quite nice. I'm writing a review and once I get my new LiPoly in the mail I'll be able to give it a good shooting test. It's supposed to be pretty hot out of the box so I might order an M110 just to be safe.

The Dboys looks great, especially with all of the trades. Congrats.

Please keep us updated. I'm debating between this one and the JG Full metal 416 at RSOV...The Dboys has a really nice kit, but I'm curious if the JG has better internals/externals which would sway me towards the JG.

Thanks!

Edited by Monkeybizness

Here is my HK 416 UBR

hk416a.png

hk416bthu.pnghk416cthu.pnghk416dthu.png

hk416ethu.pnghk416fthu.pnghk416gthu.png

Base:

416 VFC

Outside:

Magpul UBR Stock

Magpul MOE Grip

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

LaRue QD Foregrip (replica)

Wilcox Aimpoint Mount (replica)

Aimpoint CompM2 (replica)

VFC Scar 3 Plug Flash Hider

Powerd with:

Lipo INTELLECT 1200mHa@11,1 V - 20C

Guarder Hi-Torque Motor

ROF: Right click/save as

Edited by Angus_ITA
The Dboys looks great, especially with all of the trades. Congrats.

Please keep us updated. I'm debating between this one and the JG Full metal 416 at RSOV...The Dboys has a really nice kit, but I'm curious if the JG has better internals/externals which would sway me towards the JG.

Thanks!

I've held the JG and while I cant yet speak of the internals the externals on the Dboys absolutely trumpts the JG. Much more solid and feels alot better.

Me and my bravo delta friend here have an ongoing spat about that stuff... anyway more pics of the gun!

I've been asked about the gun's reliability and whatnot. Can't comment on that yet, as I haven't had a chance to shoot it and won't for a good few weeks. The lipoly I ordered is on back order and... yeah that sucks. As far as internals go I hate taking apart forward wired guns (I inevitably strip the wires :S ) but I may take this one apart since I plan to do some work on both forward upgrades on the box and a few standard forward upgrades.

HK41662.jpg

HK41659-1.jpg

HK41684.jpg

HK41672.jpg

HK41668.jpg

HK41682.jpg

HK41662.jpg

Edited by Ranger_Captain

Here is mine Hk416. Magpul MIAD grip, SOPMOD BlockII silencer, HK low caps (costed me around 35$ each :P ),H&K stock. I'm thinking to change the stock with a Magpul PTS and the sights with Magpul MBUS. Next things to upgrade:

LiPo battery in the rear

110mps spring

precision barrel (I am between Prometheus 6.03 and tanio-koba twist barrel)

Eotech 553 with 3x magnifier combo (or an ACOG with Docter)

PEQ15 replica

(maybe) ambidextrous mag catch and selector

5 more low-cap HK magazines

Magpul ladder rail protector

DSC02937.JPG

Edited by Grey_Fox