H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...a fixed carry handle upper for it.

Why? The rear sight will probably not be at the proper height to line up with the front sight, you'd have to make a custom front sight to get it to line up, not to mention that the gas tube wont line up either as the hk416 piston and oprod are higher, which is why the rail height is higher then a typical AR. it would end up being a DI AR on a 416 lower with a 416 rail. Be aware that you may have trouble with the barrel nut off as they are different. but if you want to see what it may look like after, I did a quick and dirty for it, it doesnt look too bad but still makes no sense to me but to each his/her own. I left it as a link to make sure the pics on here are HK only.

HK416 with A2 upper half

Edited by manik

Got a KWA USP Compact as part of a trade today, had a broken trigger so I had to swap it out. I want to slap the original owner, because he either used a high-viscosity grease to lube the thing, or he stored the gun in a mud pit - the internals were SOO dirty.

While I was rebuilding it, decided to stipple the grip. Also sanded the slide, primed, and gave it a new black coat.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Someone who's good with USP/USP-C's, PLEASE HELP ME REASSEMBLE THE TRIGGER MECH :(