HK2c21ff3edJPG.jpg

HK57c1d8d34JPG.jpg

HK6246194c8JPG.jpg

Real Parts: Handguard, Stock & Dual Optic Carry Handle

Army Code Receiver & Army Code Front Barrel + Small Parts

Love that smooth oldschool look!

Regards

orb

Ewwww! A noob post. It's the best G36 Receiver which was available once. It's even tough as the real one. So don't be a nitpick. That's just ridiculous.

But I'm sure you happy with your (F) and with the Made in Japan or whatever trades.

Edited by oRb

How's the CYMA treating you? I've heard excellent and not-so-excellent things about it and would love to hear your opinion of it.

Very decent gun for the price. Shoots quite well on lipo11V, altough the motor is not very punchy. Quality of materials is acceptable. Good gun for game.

Very decent gun for the price. Shoots quite well on lipo11V, altough the motor is not very punchy. Quality of materials is acceptable. Good gun for game.

I personally have found the CYMA to be fantastic performance wise, I regulary use three different models to skirmish with (depending on fps that I need per site), and each one performs amazingly. I prefer the externals of the new SRC MP5, which are great apart from one or two things, the trunion being my biggest gripe, but the internals dont compare to those of the CYMA as far as performance goes. The only thing that needs to be changed on the cyma to improve it is the spring (depending on the fps that you require) as out of the box it is just over the 400 fps mark, but it comes as standard with a tight bore barrel etc. making it out of the box a gun that you just use and not have to worry about upgrading. Also, bear in mind that it is also not very expesive.

New Pics of my G36K so again:

Real Parts: Handguard, Stock & Dual Optic Carry Handle

Army Code Receiver & Army Code Front Barrel + Small Parts

Love that smooth oldschool look!

Regards

orb

What's the eye relief like with the red dot sight? I noticed in the real steel versions they are using either Eotechs or some other red dot sights.

The G36 features dual sights: "a 3.5X scope sight beneath, and a 1X red-dot sight above."

So everything is built into the bridge.

The reddot features an Aimpoint like dot.

Edited by oRb

I bought the whole G36K as it is from some american guy about 3-4 years ago. So I don't know exactly how much the Real Scope Rail cost.

I just know that the parts are very rare and now more expensive as a couple years ago. I'm really happy that I got the oldschool G36 Handguard and not the newer version. I don't like the Rail Screw holes on the newer handguards.

No it's not hard to make the Realparts fit. A bit filing there and there..

Regards

orb