AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if anyone has had one experience with the vfc aims and mag compatibility, for me the hi cap that came with is rather difficult to get locked in where as my mag ak74 mid cap mags feed perfectly, my star ak47 mid caps on the other hand are of no use they do not fit well and when you get them to fit they do not feed unless you keep your hand on the mag pushing it into the mag well, anyone with experience of ak47 midcaps that might work?

Looks great iloveics, like the contrast between the black ak and bakelitemag :D

Puding, that is a pretty common thing, you have to take some tape on the magrelese so the tape pushes the mag up a bit further, make sure you have good tape so you wont have to change it, also after some time you may wanna add a extra layer since the tape have been pushed down by time.

Hope u get it working :)

Edited by GRIM!

dscn1259ro9.jpg

dscn1271wp2.jpg

dscn1273bh8.jpg

Dboys AK-74 with ventilated handguard (obviously Grim/Guiness influenced ;) ) , quad stack mag, and AK-47 tactical bolt.

The only reason why I have the 47 bolt was becuase the original broke during shipping and i couldnt source out a 74 bolt, but the bolt kind of grew on me. I had an eastern bloc/yugoslavian style in mind.

Edited by The Icon

Im planning to make a alternative front kit for my AKMS like in this picture but does anyone know what flashhiders they use? Its custom but have anyone seen these anywhere (real steel ofcourse) If i dont find any i think ill use AMD65 flash hider since its designed to reduse the flash extra since for the short barrels and it would look good.

WinningTeam.jpg

Pictures of AK-102 (5.45mm mag anyway)

Wow nice gun, is that a G&G or Inokatsu Ak-104? I guess the 5.45mm mag makes it an AK-102 but the picture links says '104 so?

I've got a G&G RK104 incoming (finally an AK!!), you'll get pictures as soon as i get my grubby hands on it!