AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget the RPK style reciever reinforments :)

I know man, but Im not going to go to the trouble unless I figure out a way to do the correct dimple also. On a metal receiver......not going ot happen. I did it to a plastic reciever and it looks pretty good, I just don't trust plastic with the scope and all that weight. RS PSL receivers are fairly cheap, I've been thinking about buying one and cutting the sides off and JB welding with reenforcement tabs them to the KA receiver. Bad idea? Probably, but its worth a try when the receiver is under $50 bucks.

Sorry to be off topic, but I don't deem it neccesary to make a new thread:

Can Classic Army HI-CAP AK mags fit in a VFC AKS74UN? If they don't, what other hi-caps fit?

And no, I do not enjoy hi-caps, but I need one desperately by saturday and only have the mid-cap that's stock.

Sorry again for being off topic, I'm sure you'll understand this dire situation I'm currently enduring. ^_^

star and ca do a gp that is compatible with standard 40mm grenades where as g&p make a gp that uses there own special grenade. im waiting for the vfc gp30 http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/vfc_new_web/img/...uncher_gp30.jpg

Wow thanks for the link, it looks really good, I will probably save up for that if the price is not too bad

Sorry to be off topic, but I don't deem it neccesary to make a new thread:

Can Classic Army HI-CAP AK mags fit in a VFC AKS74UN? If they don't, what other hi-caps fit?

And no, I do not enjoy hi-caps, but I need one desperately by saturday and only have the mid-cap that's stock.

Sorry again for being off topic, I'm sure you'll understand this dire situation I'm currently enduring. ^_^

Pretty sure that CA mags fit VFC but if not i know for a fact G&P do.

Got the dboy´s/kalash "AIMS" handguards today, the quality matched the price. And the price matched my budget. All in all they are pretty good, the pistol grip didn´t fit that well (had no plans on using it anyway since it´s big and ugly).

Repainted `em, as you can see. If interested in how, ask.

th_59342_DSC05426_122_13lo.JPG

th_59384_DSC05442_122_236lo.JPG

th_59419_DSC05452_122_70lo.JPG

th_59460_DSC05456_122_49lo.JPG

th_59483_DSC05458_122_1017lo.JPG

Will get some better pics soon.

awesome paintjob kaptenn looks nice. how long did your paint job process take? :)

hehe, thanks. I guess it took about an hour or so, the thing is it´s easy to get stuck on one place on the surface, scraping of paint with the brush instead of puting paint on. solving that is what takes time.

My mags is G&P 150 round mid caps. I have some mag brand ones as well but I really like the G&P.

I thought they were way too bright. I bought 3, and next some some bakelite conversions I did they are almost blinding. They even lead to me being shot a few times in the bush, the other player said he spotted me by the magazine.

I thought they were way too bright. I bought 3, and next some some bakelite conversions I did they are almost blinding. They even lead to me being shot a few times in the bush, the other player said he spotted me by the magazine.

Oh man sorry to hear that! I really really like mine, I don't think my G&P's are to bright at all, but it is bakelight so its not exactly great for stealthness haha. The factory Dboys mag is like construction zone orange, now thats bright!

Does anyone have any good sources for wood grips for the AKS-74U?