AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digital camera.

"AIMR" doesn't exist. AIR does ...however, I've never seen an original one with grip HG, only a real steel custom one. This replica is not 100% correct (not the specific frontsight, not the right gas tube length of the gas tube, not the romanian birdcage, ect.)

This AIR is not mine, so I can't replace the HG with RS one without asking permission of the owners. But they like the actual HG, and so do I... so I won't replace it at all ^^

The actual hanguard is not orange, but redish (look at previous pictures), and it matches rather good the overall look of the gun.

I hope you like this custom :)

Edited by lovecraft25

AIMR is the amerikan way of calling the AIR. And picture you show is an amerikan custom real steel ;)

The only "real AIR" "on the field" pictures I saw, it had :

- barrel nut instead of bridcage

- special side folding stock (not the "coat hanger")

TCB : looks good ;)

Edited by lovecraft25

G&G RK103W (w=wood)

PMACAK.jpg

PMACAKII.jpg

PMACAKVI.jpg

I've rigged a TM AK style stock tang assy in the RK reciever and I'm going to use a freshly sanded TM AK stock while I get around to a more suitable replacement. I may just keep it in the end though, needs to be stained for a more realistic wood look. I'm going to also paint the muzzle/comp after I cut a groove in the flash hider for easy removal of the cleaning rod (muzzle glued on, can't get off hand guard without removing the cleaning rod).

PMACAKIII.jpg

PMACAKIV.jpg

:)

PMACAKV.jpg

Compared with a TM mag

PMACAKVII.jpg

PMACAKX.jpg

PMACAKVIII.jpg

PMACAKVIV.jpg

Master Molder 7.62x39 polymer 47 round magazine, awesome and unique and a bit ugly. Cost me $26 shipped, thank you Calguns.net ! It seems to be much like polymer airsoft mags but a little stronger. Made of materials similar to nylon fiber glass, I like that it's much much less reflective than airsoft polymer mags. My STAR mag is way brighter than this. Gonna stick in some internals, maybe buy more AK mags and strip them one of them of it's internals. Going to use the most bestest AK conversion guide: http://www.red-alliance.net/phpBB2/viewtop...774&start=0 Big props to Grim for the awesome write up.

my AIM seems to be coming along nicly. All I need to do is mod the stock, get somemore mags and a new sling. And possibly a new pistol grip. The stock one am teh suck.

whats the stock gun based off of? cyma? Try dying the pistol grip with some red and purple dye and then give it a clear coat, it will do wonders.

Thanks dudes.

RS: Yea, I'm going to start on the stock as soon as my dad gets our new dremel.

Shroom, yeah it based off a CYMA 036. I'll try the dye method. Would I mix the dye together in one pot or do one coating after the other?

start with red then add the purple(whine) till you get the exact color you want. I use a couple old coffee cans for my dying. saves the expensive pots.

To all AKS owners who are sick of wobbly stocks

Get a Trapper Industries One!!

I've just fitted a Galil/Sako type to my TM AKS and its so solid it's unbelieveable!

I'm aiming for a contractor/SF type look but retaining my real wood handguards and steering away from RRR*

*RIS Rail Rape.. The act of adding vast amounts of RIS space to a gun just for the hell of it and spoiling the looks completely.. See also P90 Nitro Rails :P

Finally I can join the AK-owners club here on arnies :P

G&G AK104 & RS PSO-1 4x24mm

MAG Midcaps

rk1041yo5.png

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5489/rk1042py1.png

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/900/rk1043sm6.png

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4346/rk1044sy8.png

Granted not nearly as nice as some others on the forums but I think it's a decent first attempt :P

How did you mount that side mount onto your RK104? I'm trying to do it but it appears that the gearbox will interfere with the screws. How hard was it for you to mount that? Thanks.

Hi, first post on this forum. I am an AK lover, been interested in them for a few years, but I have just one humble AK104, still happy with it.

4cent101: does your RK104 take MAG mags without mods? thanks

img2620fk0.th.jpg

img1523upyg0.th.jpg

Edited by Scharf

My RPK74...not done yet;)

rpk74webb.jpg

cyma ak74 full metall

china rpk front kit

element 590 barrel

element 170% spring

G&G strong motor

guarder hopup(telfon tape mod)

fps 430

has the best range of all my aeg....a real monster.

10 MAG RPK74 long magsine is on the way.

Are looking for rpk74 polymer upper and lower handgrip, and the reinforcement on the reciver is on tha way.

Yes.

Are looking for rpk74 polymer upper and lower handgrip, and the reinforcement on the reciver is on tha way.

Kvar have the lowers, you'd just need to find an American to act as a middleman as they don't ship internationally. Good luck finding a RPK poly upper, they're ridiculously rare.

Edited by Hoppum