AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated picture of my baby.

DSC_3547.jpg

Featuring two gas 'nades, one RG XM108 Barrel Mounting, and of course, anything that will go in the GP-30. Silver tag on the side reads "Sow Death Reap Victory" in Russian.

Grips are real wood and all the usual Jibba Jabba.

EDIT: Pardon the mess...Long weekends = rave at my house = cba to tidy up.

Edited by Finius

Barrel has always been like that...It's what you get when an AK meets an M249 in a genetics lab...The grips are a bit out of proportion with each other too, so it isn't quite right. Looks worse in the pictures mind you, I don't notice it under normal circumstances.

I really hope you all think it's f'ugly - that's the effect I'm going for :D

Finius your AK is very unique but it looks like it has a major double chin if you get my drift. I am asuming it is very front heavy but its what you like and thats cool.

What does the AEG look like without the barrel UG and the GP-30 and surpressor, have any pics?

Go sit in your corner and think about what you've done.

Only if you come here and force me into said corner...I'll be waiting...

A while back I considered selling it; here's the pic I used to advertise it:

qwijibo.jpg

It's the only pic I've got from before the GP-30; though I could always take it off later and get some more.

I don't find her that front heavy to be honest; that supressor is another grenade; it slides on and off as needed; it only goes on there when SHTF x moar GP-30 shells than I have.

Edited by Finius
The fact that you put her up for sell and that you still have her now is hilarious beyond all reason.

I said considered, by which, I mean that I might have sold it, but decided not to. I see no funny there. But it's okay, we're all amused by different things.

The only thing I would do is change those wood handguards to black ones because if you are going to go tactical AK mine as well go the whole way.

I did used to keep black grips on it, but I don't really like the tactical grip look; the rail with the red dot is a temp - till I get some Russian Optics on there, so really it wont be that tactical in the end. When I started out building this thing about a year ago, I decided I wanted something unique, scary and relatively close to GALIL/AK47 crossbreed (as if they weren't already like that), I managed to get the real wood grips at a steal; from someone here, and since then, they have lived on there.