AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice AK Spec. Gotta show me that one of these days at PBZ.

DP

Thanks dude, definitely

is that the same posp on ebaybanned, the china knock off?

Nope, real steel (i believe its a saiga mount, had trouble mounting it :\. Heard some bad things about the clone ones (was tempted to get one myself)

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

So new, I didn't have time to de-orange it! Love the Krink handguards!

Ino AK74SU Vityaz (Now available at PE!)

My new CZ75 1st Version (Gunsmith Cats otaku!)

Whew, that was a lot of exclamation points..

Edited by mojo
Thanks dude, definitely

Nope, real steel (i believe its a saiga mount, had trouble mounting it :\. Heard some bad things about the clone ones (was tempted to get one myself)

That's the AK style of mount, which is the right one. I can see you needed to crank it down really far to get it to fit though, which I also had to do with 4 AKs of various brands. The only one that fit (right size of rail) was the ICS.

Careful if you ever take it off and want to mount it to the correct sized rail, bending that mount back out can cause it to crack (i've done it, replacement mounts are about (USD$30)

I know its a picture thread, but meh, One more question.

Anyone know any Midcaps that feed good for the VFC AIMS? I have STAR 105 rounders and they feed horrible. I have to hold the mag up in the magwell to make it fire. I heard MAG Midcaps are good, and the M4 ones I have are great.

I aslo, what kind of MAG Midcap would be accurate for the AIMS? They have many kinds. First AK, So i want to get stuff right. lol

either waffle or AKM mags. with the fakelite AKM ones, go over them with dark red varnish like in mightyjebus' guide in the projects thread. that will achieve a better bakelite effect.

and dieter, post pics PLEASE! i've always wondered what a 104 would be like with a PBS1

Just got the Saiga mount today. I threw this Aimpoint on it, I don't know how usual that is for AKs, could someone enlighten me?

AK-74MN with Saiga scope mount, Aimpoint, and single-point sling.

l1000422qb3.jpg

l1000434ix9.jpg

l1000428bk4.jpg

l1000431xl1.jpg

l1000425xz2.jpg

l1000438su5.jpg

Edited by neros131

-RMW custom RPK (temporary assembled, awaiting new gearbox) with correct receiver & cyma boxmag

-CYMA AKM (metal/wood; awaiting to be downgraded)

(some other blasphemy's are present i know, but they will be replaced by all russian gear in the near future ;) )

arsenal.jpg

Edited by Forze

the RPK looks extremely nice, but the front & rear are only fixed to each other by means of 2 small imbus (we call it) screws. I fastened it with 2 extra screws for more stability. The rest is superbly finished & solid as hell

i still have to fix the gearbox of the AEG, but that's something for next week.

Just wondering. I have a G&G PBS-1 I bought for my TM AK Beta (I know its not MILSIM but I just bought it for looks) needless to say it doesnt work well with the rifle...it wobbles like crazy and the BBs keep bouncing inside causing horrid range and accuracy. So as not to have wasted money, If I wanted to put the Silencer on the VFC AK-105 would it fit correctly?