AK & Variants Picture Thread

The GP-30 is an excellent piece, worth the 90$ or so I paid for it. (Although I ordered it along with 6 AEG's and other random ######, so I don't know excact shipping costs for launcher alone)

It's solid, and with a pretty hefty weight. The quadrant sight is sturdy, and does not rattle like on my CA GP-30. The launcher also has a spring built in the tube, so that when you have to tilt your launcher downwards to get the spent shell out on the CA GP-30, this makes the shells almost fly out of the launcher when the release button is depressed :) No trades on the launcher of any sort, but I couldn't care less. It's going to be used, not as a wallhanger ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim,

How dare you ?! :D This is the RussianManiaWorkshop X47 conversion kit for Marui (modified).

I hoped that someone noticed the level of accuracy compared to the real one... but eh... I guess I was wrong.

Nice X47 Joe ;)

Edited by lovecraft25
Hmm, those GP-30's sound rather tasty. I wouldn't mind one for my AKM.

BTW, they accept all 40mm nades right? Not just those funky ones like on the G&P.

they do indeed. they're held in using the rim though, so you may need to wrap some tape or summut round the front so it fits tight in the barrel and won't wobble

they are ugly but so is the original AK guns too! :D

HERETIC! BURN HIS EYES!

Stage two of my AKMS, now with the RMW kit installed:

hpim2951fa5.jpg

The bits left to do are the sight block, the gas tube and front sight. Does anyone sell AKM front sights/gas blocks by themselves?

cheers,

matt

Edited by mikoyan99

Question to those with a DBoys (Kalash) AKSU:

How does the bolt move (freedom- and smoothness wise) when the battery's in? Im thinking bout trying to make the blowback mod to one, but I distinctly remember that the bolt would hardly move when the battery was in my Marui AK47.

thanks!

P.S. I assume this uses the same V.3 gearbox as any AK? So that if I *fruitcage* it up I can still buy a complete Cyma GB.

Grim,

How dare you ?! :D This is the RussianManiaWorkshop X47 conversion kit for Marui (modified).

I hoped that someone noticed the level of accuracy compared to the real one... but eh... I guess I was wrong.

Nice X47 Joe ;)

Hehe sorry :P i thought it looked so nice so i was hoping it was a vltor replica since i have bought one and dont think the outcome will get so good of it on one of my Ino AKM's unless i do some heavy modding :P

How does the bolt move (freedom- and smoothness wise) when the battery's in? Im thinking bout trying to make the blowback mod to one, but I distinctly remember that the bolt would hardly move when the battery was in my Marui AK47.

goes ok. maybe a little rattly, in fact, so there's room for the blowback mod.

P.S. I assume this uses the same V.3 gearbox as any AK? So that if I *fruitcage* it up I can still buy a complete Cyma GB.

affirmative.

Hmm, those GP-30's sound rather tasty. I wouldn't mind one for my AKM.

BTW, they accept all 40mm nades right? Not just those funky ones like on the G&P.

Theyre clones of CA/STAR, which use any 40mm.

Anyway, I have a question for the fellow US members. Are there any places that are reliable and sell POSP or any SVD style scopes for the AK? Also, I've been looking for PBS-1 clones in the US (Not rsov) but alas, no luck. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.