AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from RSOv it's an ACM pistol grip and it fits excellently

its made by Dboys.

looks bloody nice, just a shame they didnt copy the shape of the real wooden AKM pistol grips. you should convert a real one, someone on RA did a guide. basically file down the motor cage, cut the grip in 2 and fit it together again with a plywood spacer.

i'm assuming you refinished that grip? i seem to remember it looking a lot more yellow in colour in other photos.

oh and is that the RPG from ebaybanned? how is it?

interestingly enough I didn't have to refinish the grip as it's nearly the same colour as my RS front foregrips which saved me a bit of time and effort.

The RPG is great however when I got it the two halves of the rocket wouldn't join together (bad QC from the chinese again!). I had to take my dremel to it and now it fits and fires fine. I'm taking it to Combat south this weekend so I will see what it's like in a skirmish. It actually weighs a lot less that the one that landwarrior had for sale which should make lumping it around not too bad.

its made by Dboys.

looks bloody nice, just a shame they didnt copy the shape of the real wooden AKM pistol grips. you should convert a real one, someone on RA did a guide. basically file down the motor cage, cut the grip in 2 and fit it together again with a plywood spacer.

i'm assuming you refinished that grip? i seem to remember it looking a lot more yellow in colour in other photos.

oh and is that the RPG from ebaybanned? how is it?

Can someone direct me to where people are getting these AKMs stockes? I really want to convirt back to a Folding stock, but not the normal ones that break.. I want a fold stock that can handel heave usage. I will be needing a new Body also correct?

thanks for the help guys.

Or wait for the DBoys/Kalash one, wich should come out before October (no source for that, just a guess).

Ironicly, I am still waiting o Kalash to relase there Steel RK-02's soposidly this month before I wanted to get my hands in a nice AKMs.. Eather way, I elive I have my money spent untell October..

I was just wondering about the Stock because I have enough parts here to buld another AK verient, but the AKM's just appeals to me more..

Loving some of the conversion work lads, im just wondering, what would be the cheapest way of attaching a sight to the AK, only a wee one such as the cobra nothing sniper style, i know you can get a rail that attaches to your front v sight (the one just before the forward handguard, or you can get the whole side mounted plate and take that mor conventional course, im using the CA arsenal slr 105 any advice is greatly appreceiated, and keep up the good work! and spread the AK enlightenment

Just finished this little Tariza yesterday :)

DSC00878-1.jpg

DSC00880-1.jpg

Including windage RPK sight ;)

DSC00882-1.jpg

Joins the rest of my small family of progressive guns :D

DSC00884-1.jpg

DarkMM :flamed:

TSI Galil ARM

IMI Galil Scope Mount

Aimpoint Replica

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

I have owned many AEG's and this by far is my favorite. Its classic looks and great performance will probably make this one a life long keeper. Then again I have said that before.

TSI Galil ARM

IMI Galil Scope Mount

Aimpoint Replica

I have owned many AEG's and this by far is my favorite. Its classic looks and great performance will probably make this one a life long keeper. Then again I have said that before.

It better be your favorite, especially with it's price tag. All you need now are Israeli OD uniforms and mitznefet.

I decided that it was time to put some serious wear on my AKSU. I ended up having way to much fun which ended in this...

img0185lz6.jpg

I am in the process of getting some decent pictures of the full effect but this looked funny enough to be worth posting up.