AK & Variants Picture Thread

Sure is, and those lovely ladies are available. :D

Im very impressed with it. The new finish is quite nice, not quite as nice as the old or new VFC finishes but nice nonetheless.

Internals are decent, the wood is decent and the whole gun is pretty damned solid, a definite improvement over the first generation clones.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, it's one of the best AK's on the market at the moment.

Ben.

Correction "it's one of the best AK's on the China market at the momentt" ;)

Wich places sells them?

Edited by GRIM!

Of course Real Sword are also China made and as they are by general consensus *the* best and most accurately depicted AK on the market (5mm makes a difference)....:D

Wich places sells them?

i dunno grim, the only things i can think of that i'd buy over a full steel kalash are VFC, RMW (+inok etc) and realsword. i'd take a kalash over a CA or the likes.

i dunno grim, the only things i can think of that i'd buy over a full steel kalash are VFC, RMW (+inok etc) and realsword. i'd take a kalash over a CA or the likes.

Thats what i mean, kalash is below those brands. But still a good gun, altho my m8's broke in half from 1meter drop.

Thats why i want the full steel one and try it out cus i play pretty agressive with my stuff, i have fallen over my Ino AIMS w full gear sliding 3 meters with it under me and stille was good as new.

Im curious if Kalash will stand it, and also i have a urge to get some RS RPK74 45 round mags for it :D

Thats what i mean, kalash is below those brands. But still a good gun, altho my m8's broke in half from 1meter drop.

Thats why i want the full steel one and try it out cus i play pretty agressive with my stuff, i have fallen over my Ino AIMS w full gear sliding 3 meters with it under me and stille was good as new.

Im curious if Kalash will stand it, and also i have a urge to get some RS RPK74 45 round mags for it :D

ok, i was just saying i'd place kalash within the top 5 manufacturers of AKs.

no nasty brittle pot metal on the full steel one :) i reckon it should take a good bit of abuse.

re-do the wood work fella and she will just look the dogs , i have an aims my self but in games i swap the handguards over to a 74 type of kit juts find the aims lower a pain in the *albatross* in the wood game have you found this your self ?

re-do the wood work fella and she will just look the dogs , i have an aims my self but in games i swap the handguards over to a 74 type of kit juts find the aims lower a pain in the *albatross* in the wood game have you found this your self ?

can't really say as iv'e not used the akm in anger yet. soon though.... ;)

Not the greatest pic in the world but me in my PMC Setup and Inokatsu AIMS w RS Romy stock, Romy lower hg vert grip, muzzle brake and American made vented upper HG w gastube. Got a RS Romy Frontsight but dont really know how to mod it since it doesent have a threaded cylinder on the front for the muzzle brake like the Airsoft variants do...

pmctandb2.jpg

This thread hasn't had a post in a whole day, what is this? Bump with pictorial justice.

Refinished my AKM wood, nice and deep red now (ignore tape under stock tang and unfinished bolt carrier)

4d691c6b.jpg

a1e7e175.jpg

a6da1f6f.jpg

8cf7d975.jpg

Woo :P

Edited by ancorp