AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will look alot better on the AKM

like this but with wood instead, im gonna buy a long Eotech aswell since this G&P ###### broke :(

USArmyLTC.jpg

But still you are into russian stuff so you cant understand this ;)

Edited by GRIM!

here is my jg beta spetznas with a wood foregrip that i aquired today :)

gun has needed tweaking to get the best performance out of it, but has certainly been reliable since new (im the 2nd owner), probably fired in excess of 30k rounds so far, good gun cant recomend one enough frankly

ak47su_1.jpg

ak47su_2.jpg

it looks better without ultimak and just plain old school russian!!

...except for the fact that is is and always has been romainian ;)

get yourself a RMW kit and Clone internals...

ignore the man! buy a VFC!

V F C! V F C! V F C!

or failing that a DBoys

VFC is very good also, i used to have VFC AKS74U and had no problems what so ever with it, but for something a bit more rare RMW is a nice way to go.

the AKMS is all that RMW offer that VFC dont (and VFC will be at some point according to their site). besides the AKs int he VFC range arent all that common either.

the AKMS is all that RMW offer that VFC dont (and VFC will be at some point according to their site). besides the AKs int he VFC range arent all that common either.

I'm curious do you have a problem with RMW or me because you seem to just want to counter everything i say, surely everyone has an opinion and you like VFC but so do i...but i also like RMW hence why i sold my VFC to fund my RMW AKMS. The reason i ask is because surely we should give this bloke more options than one but you just seem to want to keep pushing VFC...

Edited by Sammyc
I'm curious do you have a problem with RMW or me because you seem to just want to counter everything i say, surely everyone has an opinion and you like VFC but so do i...but i also like RMW hence why i sold my VFC to fund my RMW AKMS. The reason i ask is because surely we should give this bloke more options than one but you just seem to want to keep pushing VFC...

not at all. just that VFC will work from the word go, are built better and if i remember correctly are cheaper.

dookie: or why not use cyma internals and then spend what you saved by not buying a TM on upgrading them.

Myplague recomends D-boys over inokatsu/rmw. 'Nuff said. You REALLY REALLY love pinned barrels don't you? Never mind that Kalash has pot metal stock hinges and trunions that break. THEY HAVE PINNED BARRELS, who cares if the stock hinges breaks.

According to RMW, the newest generation of RMW AIMS had pinned barrel assemblies. Certainly very useful for those who have a strange urge to tear down their front ends several times pr day. Seriously, how can that be such a big plus for an AK? What is it you do with the stripped front end? You make it seem like this makes the VFC 1000 000 000 times better, I can't see that it is anything but a detail that has no practical use in an airsoftgun.

In other news, The new russian boss (Medvedev) has been spotted holding a railed AK variant. Anyone claiming that rails are "un-russian" fails.

Dmitry_Medvedev.JPG

Edited by Kristoffer

There have been several railed prototypes, none have been adopted as the Russians designed there accessories to attach to the gun without the need of rails. This meaning rails would be just taking up space and would not be used.

Un Russian? Everything we see is American style ultifails, or US style railed handguards or top covers. They look nothing like any of the Russian railed AKs (which are few and un unused)

RMW/ Inok will be better than Dboys but i still think VFC is better than Inok for many reasons (cant wait to see VFCs AKMS)

Here is a quick picture of my natural AKSU from Dboys (release your sodding full stock already!!!)

quikU.jpg