AK & Variants Picture Thread

Woot! I go my CYMA 036 AKM today. It's sweet. Shoot very hard. Goes through middle, bottom, and top of a Coke can cleanly with .2's. It's very solid and has a decent finish. I was too lazy to dig out my AIM handguards so that will come tomarrow. But here's a couple pics:

P3280810.jpg

P3280812.jpg

P3280811.jpg

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, unless your in perfect light, my Canon Stylus 720 sucks *albatross*. I'm not fully familier with it's functions yet though. And for a cell phone those are some damn nice pics. And a nice weapon as well :)

Don't worry, once I get the wood on there and some wear, it'll look better.

I am loving the AKS-74's and AKMs guys.. I knew I had an Addiction for AK's from the start, I hant been able to buy an M serise gun because of it!

Anyway, I finally got an AKM flash hidder for my AK-47 in the fist page, I will see if I can get a pic..

I do realy hope to get the RK-02 very soon.. They look sooooo uber...

More pics! lol

Seroiusly, I think its the strongest addiction ever.. I would rather have a Kalash AKS-74 Than food for a day... ^_^

Edited by AirsoftHawaii90

Ok guys, Here are some pics of my AK-47 at this point. Its hard to think that this gun started as a crappy UTG Paratrooper.. :o

11jmb8n.jpg

2u5yhcm.jpg

Here are some pics were the Flash really didn't bring out the Flat Black parts out too well, They look kind of Grey huh? :huh: I love how my Drum mag looks like its light Grey.

23thzxe.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, My next step now is to get the smal details just right..

looks nice. now some extra wear and tear.

I don't like the drum under normal AK's only under supports :)

Yeah, I know. With the new parts on there, It just doesnt feel like the Drum mag should be there anymore. But I do love to use it and use it as a "Support" wepon. :D But thats how I built the internals so with its speed, I wanted something that could keep up and I didnt have to wind all the time. A Drum was the answer. :P

a midcap or lowcap never has to wind :D

Thats what I wanted to do for a while, But I do indeed supply support for my team so I also needed something that would last.

But, would it be accseptable to put a Ribbed Reciver on my AK? I want to make it look good, but still be close to the RS verion.. Plus, I want it to look more Modern...

lol, when i get round to building an RPK74 i plan to support using largely mids.

as for the reciever cover. if you want it to look close to a RS then no, its not a good idea to just chuck a ribbed cover on it and leave it at that.

what model would you be wanting to represent? im assuming from the muzzle break you want an AKM. in which case you'd need the following: stamped reciever, ribbed reciever cover, AK74 selector, new furniture and fill in the vents in the gas tube.

lol, when i get round to building an RPK74 i plan to support using largely mids.

as for the reciever cover. if you want it to look close to a RS then no, its not a good idea to just chuck a ribbed cover on it and leave it at that.

what model would you be wanting to represent? im assuming from the muzzle break you want an AKM. in which case you'd need the following: stamped reciever, ribbed reciever cover, AK74 selector, new furniture and fill in the vents in the gas tube.

Haha, You will need a lot of Mid-caps..

But yeah, Thats what I though. I was going to turn it into an AKM, But after seeing how the CM.036 is built, I am not sure.. I really dont like some of the features on the AKM. I really dont know what I want to do with it. :D

I bought the AKM Flash hidder because It was bear for a while now. It was just something I added to make it look more complete.

Are the MAG AK-74 mid-caps good quality? I have the M16 ones and they work well, but I need Ak mags for a coming OP. Thanks!

Work great in ICS AK74, Unicorn AKS74U, and a TM AKS47. Just give them basic care and maintenance.