AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the sun was out and I had a few new accessories so I thought I would take some pictures.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/migh.../AKS74Nplum.jpg

Please don't quote pictures

I know this is probably blasphemy that I don't know what this is....but what kind of scope is that? Does it come in red-dot form? Thanks!

Also, with the RMW...its just a conversion kit right? I am not so sure how a standard Ak will hold up firing so many rounds, unlike the CA RPK that will be designed to sustain fire.

Edited by Hoppum
Also, with the RMW...its just a conversion kit right? I am not so sure how a standard Ak will hold up firing so many rounds, unlike the CA RPK that will be designed to sustain fire.

i highly doubt CA have internally designed their RPK with SAW in mind, the internals will probably be no sturdier than your average reinforced V3 (you can pick up Dboys reinforced GBs dirt cheap) the V3 is the sturdiest gearbox design anyway.

yikes! what the hell did you do to it??

G&G i presume?

No doubt.

The stock broke off, specifically the tangs on the receiver. I e-mailed G&G and they said a new receiver was about $120, without shipping. I decided I didn't want to just break another receiver, so I got a PEQ box w/ battery and the RIS for $90 shipped.