AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I stripped the hole that the fire selector goes into, the only way i can get it back is with some teflon tape. But the only way to get it to stay is to leave out the brass bushing and washer, how eminent are those pieces?

btw, sick nasty akm, grim.

How could you sell such pure beauty :flamed:

I decided to go the with the AIM-style anyway. Have worn down the wood a bit. Will probably sand it all down some day soon and give the stock and handguars a matching colour.

1-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

Hehe i thought it was a shame my AKMS werent used and i thought i needed a compact AK instead so i put the 130@ internals in the AKMS and sold the AKM :P Sure its a damn fine AK but i hate having unused guns just getting dusty when i can have some fine mondey of it...

Nice looking AIM btw snigel :)

Edited by GRIM!

damn, I wish I was able to think like you. But if that was the case I wouldnt have any airsoft guns. I havent played in almost 2 years. Oh yeah and GRIM, stop posting airsoft guns pics in real ak forums. j/k I just thought it funny how everyone was jumping your butt over that.

Hehe yeah but asume you have a job aswell ;) you got a fine collection, when i get a job i want to start collecting custom guns :P

Hehe yeah ;) Was kinda funny one guy though they were real ^^

Hehe yeah but asume you have a job aswell ;) you got a fine collection, when i get a job i want to start collecting custom guns :P

Hehe yeah ;) Was kinda funny one guy though they were real ^^

Thants because you did a kick *albartroth* job on yours. only thing that throse it off really is the pistol grips and trigger guard.

I do have a job, pretty low paying. Plus I got a 10 month old monster and a pregnant wife who doesnt work. I usually build one for my birthday and one for christmas.

Thants because you did a kick *albartroth* job on yours. only thing that throse it off really is the pistol grips and trigger guard.

I do have a job, pretty low paying. Plus I got a 10 month old monster and a pregnant wife who doesnt work. I usually build one for my birthday and one for christmas.

Hehe ok, im planning to build a new AKM and then with all russian parts :)

its not bad. I like my real steel with the eotech up that far it gives a really good sight picture. but the gas tube cooks it, thats another story however.

if you could move the vertical grip back further its nicer..but mag changes mean it has to stay so far foward that when going for precision i still find myself moving my hand in front of the magwel

Why do people always ask as soon as its released on a website? :)

Question about the AIMS PMC, is the foregrip supposed to portrude out at the bottom like that? Just wondering...

Its been out for at least a week now. For some of the regions closer to HK, customers could have received their order already.

Para, i agree, the sight picture is great up there but again, its a front heavy bish!

If you want to get around the issue of having a rearward mounted VFG try a TD stubby. It allows you to reload normally even with the grip mounted as far back as possible.