AK & Variants Picture Thread

From my experience with VFC the gearboxes take small dumps on you every now and then. If you swap the internals for a more stronger realiable brand then your VFC is a GOD among AEGs.

I have a VFC and a G&G AK and let me tell you they are even with their Pros and Cons. I would recommend either one to you.

Oh and the Intellect mAh stick batteries will last you all day. Go with Intellect for batteries period.

oo ok thanks man. So now im not to sure. I geuss Ill stick with my G&G for now

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mags are close enough to 5.45 mags, and the grip can be found easily or made from a stock fore-end. The only problems I could see is the front site being standard AKSU, but the upper handguard is AKSU length while the lower is standard length. A spacer of some sort would have to be made, along with a longer outter barrel.

EDIT: For the lower:

http://www.landarms.com/list.asp?id=88

EDIT again: I see the differences, the most accurate way I guess would be to convert a standard lower handguard with rails.

Edited by Jumprefusal

The answer is China ;) Then again doing this on a Inoaktsu is hard, i have dropped mine brutally and fallen over it running and sliding away w it under my body and i was sure my AIMS would be broken but when i stand up it was good as new :P

The pic i posted is my teammates old Dboys Kalash AK74SU, lets hope their new "full steel" is better and stands a drop from one meter :P Cus im intrested in a cheap SU who can stand my brutal way of playing ^^

Lolz.... Now compare that to a real AK.... A real one could take a shitload more punishment...... I should get a pic up of an ICS MP5 that broken just because I was leaning it up against a tree.... Funny thing is that gun was barely ever used, even though it was 4+ years old... I just put it on the ground... Pick it up, broken metal body... WTF? At least you actually dropped yours <_<

A VFC wouldn't, i've dropped mine down hills, in a river, trod on it etc and its still going well. Dno what would happen if i were using tiny Inoktasu screws though :blink:

Edited by Fin

My GF was mad at me once and grabbed my VFC SU by the sling and swinged it to the pavement several times, only the mag broke and the stock wasent "clicking" in as stabel as it should but other than that it kicked *albatross* and stands alot so no wurrys :)

A VFC wouldn't, i've dropped mine down hills, in a river, trod on it etc and its still going well. Dno what would happen if i were using tiny Inoktasu screws though :blink:

I was unlucky to step into a concrete shaft, fell with my full body weight on my AK104 hitting the concrete edge. After that I had to tighten the front sets screws.

But.

It did not break :)

edit: brake/break :)

Edited by samuka