AK & Variants Picture Thread

Fixed :P

You know you want to help me raep it... ;)

Like so...

Land Arms: M-83U interface

Users of AKS74Us were quite neglected as far as rail interfaces are concerned- until now, that is. Land Arms announced M-83U RIS interface for AKS74U replicas. Details when available...

landarms_aksu_ris_0106.jpg

Edited by master_titled
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to help me build my first AK? :D

AK.jpg

AKMS, flat dustover, AMD65 ultimak, Eotech, custom gasblock w frontsight, custom flashhider, flashlightmount (custom?) and a flashlight and its done.

Here is the latest Weapon added to the B.o.E Arsenal

G&G RK47

Samson Front Rail (Made in USA) feels great to the touch.

With a little modification the Samson rail system was able to take the crossover to airsoft with no Problem Thanks to our armorer LT. Ajax for his custom airsmith work.

akpost-2-1212451223.jpg

akpost-2-1212451244.jpg

rad

Something most progressive

PMACPLUMBfront.jpg

I've done some more stuff to the ICS. RS gas tube, G&G hand guards, chopped up the TM style gas block, RS AKM slant, ICS lower hand guard retainer, RS Saiga Rear sight block w/ only 1,2,3 hundred meter markings. Still have one more thing I want to do to it to complete it. Also hopping to get my hands on one of those new VFC bolts.

Edited by ComradeMP1
Here is the latest Weapon added to the B.o.E Arsenal

G&G RK47

Samson Front Rail (Made in USA) feels great to the touch.

With a little modification the Samson rail system was able to take the crossover to airsoft with no Problem Thanks to our armorer LT. Ajax for his custom airsmith work.

rad

Arent they nice? Been running a samson rail on my VFC AK for a while now and it really turns the AK into a 21st century weapon. I particularly like the way it locks up to the barrel. I did find that it needed a bit of modification via dremel in order to fit around the front sling mount on my AK.

The only thing i dont like about the rail is that scott really needs to include rail protectors with his rail. I have never in my life felt more jagged edges on a picatinny rail than i have on his product lol.

EDIT: Was just looking at my AK and the picture of yours and it appears as though the model that you have is either an older or a newer model. Yours has different trademarks than mine and its sitting oddly on that G&G gun. I wonder Scott changed the rail around to remove the gap between the rail and the receiver or if the G&G is out of spec. Probably the later. :D

Edited by Magsz
Where did you buy it from? If it was from anywhere outside of HK then it is the old semi-steel version. If it was from HK then there is a possibility it is full steel, but I'm sure you would have seen that in the title when you were ordering it.

I bought it from WGC. As I said before I don't know if it is full steel.

It's for VFC only. Just spray paint it or buy the ICS bolt. Good luck with that conversion, may as well just buy a new AK.

They fit Ino/guarder/RMW aswell with some simple filing modding. Im gonna order one once they are released for my Tactical AKM projekt, wil prob get some parts for it by next week along with some moore RS mags^^ So expect pixeZ! :D

True. Okay, you can fit it if you cut some metal off, but why not just buy a new AK? The RK47 is a horrible choice to turn into an AK74 because you'll end up replacing every single part (minus the inner barrel and maybe the rear sight block).

True. Okay, you can fit it if you cut some metal off, but why not just buy a new AK? The RK47 is a horrible choice to turn into an AK74 because you'll end up replacing every single part (minus the inner barrel and maybe the rear sight block).

agreed, buy a VFC :) or the new Dboys fullstock if you dont want to blow too much cash. (this is assuming you want a fullstock, but both companies make AKSUs, AKS74s, AK74Ms and VFC do an AK105 too)

I have a VFC AKS74U and I really enjoy her untill the selector switch started failing on me (It was one of the very first VFC AKS74U's I heard the first wave had major issues). My RK47 is pretty decent for the price so far the only part that I am noticing that will need to be replaced is the Charging Handle has its begining to crack due to all of the racking I do to it (No its not abuse I just do it when I reload). In time I will be getting a VFC AIMS PMC but it will have to wait for now. G&G will stick with me untill she dies, she has lasted quite a bit.....so far :\

But on the other note do you think they will release one in the near future for the AKS74U? I plan on decommissioning mine and hangin her on the wall and a nice realistic charge (to people who want to hold her) would be amazing, especially for a krink.

Shroom, you've got the best looking AK's out there (sorry Grim :P )

I'm assuming those are real handguards on the Kalash?

Where did you get them?

Did you have to re-stain them, or did they come like that?

Edited by Moody
Arent they nice? Been running a samson rail on my VFC AK for a while now and it really turns the AK into a 21st century weapon. I particularly like the way it locks up to the barrel. I did find that it needed a bit of modification via dremel in order to fit around the front sling mount on my AK.

The only thing i dont like about the rail is that scott really needs to include rail protectors with his rail. I have never in my life felt more jagged edges on a picatinny rail than i have on his product lol.

EDIT: Was just looking at my AK and the picture of yours and it appears as though the model that you have is either an older or a newer model. Yours has different trademarks than mine and its sitting oddly on that G&G gun. I wonder Scott changed the rail around to remove the gap between the rail and the receiver or if the G&G is out of spec. Probably the later. :D

This is the newest version from SAMSON.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of your rail and trades for reference?

as for the rail sitting odd... it may be a optical illusion. Also the feel of this rail is ....how do you say?? Smooth

come out to an Op and I'll Let ya shoot it;)

capt