AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a real steel pistol grip wont fit, too thin. also the real reciever cover is too short and leaves a gap between the front site block and the cover. they do make similar parts that are made for airsoft though.

Edited by Shroomalistic

I wasn't planning on using a real steel pistol grip. The airsoft version feels so much better... primarily because it's so much fatter!

It does seem odd to me that the receiver cover would be too short for the VFC, as I thought that was a problem they had 'solved'. Oh well. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to find an airsoft-specific ribbed cover. Doesn't Inokatsu make one?

Also got one step further on AKM rape

MY EYES! THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!

*sigh* your AKM started off so nicely grim, then came the ultimak, and now it has descended even further into the pits of hell. why the AR stock adaptor? and if you must insist on using it, do you HAVE to use such a pig ugly stock? i reckon one of those ACE stocks might not look too bad with black polymer handguards (in comparison)

lol but I dont have the convienience of owning a vfc :( im stuck with my dang rk104 no one wants to buy lol

The RK-104 shouldn't be any harder. The only difference between the two is that with the G&G you have to pull the bolt out, first (thanks to the dummy gas piston).

I've finally joined the family...

[ig]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/M0ldyM1lk/DSCN0975.jpg[/img]

She's plain, but I like it that way.

Might put a ribbed receiver cover on for *suitcases* & giggles.

poor poor fool. You should know better than to buy a g&g.... although The Badger's is working quite well atm, it still was NOT worth the price.

Edited by The Badger
yeah the badger. I played with my Rk104 for the first time today and the stock broke off... well the top tang at least. Im apoxying it and selling it dirt cheap now.

Was it one of the new version 3 Rk104's? On some of the boards I post on I'm kinda the AK authority and people seem to only be looking at G&G now (AK wise) because they are cheaper than CA now and come with a metal body. So I'd like some proof that their new versions are just as crummy. Please and thank you. Also, sorry your stock tongs broke :(

Edited by socal_recon