AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CYMA .035

I had some extra parts lying around, and I decided to put in a Big Out H Nub and a Classic Army Hop-Up Bucking.

Just started weathering it using Guinness's guide, and I really don't know if I want to keep it this way, or paint the grips, advice?

The picture makes the wood look brighter than it really is, excuse my ###### camera lol.

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Just got a Kalash AKS-74U. Now I've just got to see about making it good and worn.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

You will really like that gun! I have one, just finished upgrading the gearbox and few other items, it shoots like a dream :D

heres an old pic of mine, I will be using it at the 1st sword game next weekend.

DSCN1600.jpg

Thanks. It was barely out of the box before I started breaking out the sandpaper :P

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Haha, thats how I was. Now, any Ak that isn't worn just looks... blah, to me. I like your wear, but the wood could be done a little better. Still, looks great :)

bombermonk,

Does your RPK-74 have a AKM gas block? That's what it looks like to me... and some oddball compensator. Otherwise looking great!

yes it's an AKM gasblock if i'm correct. It has a wrong mag and compensator. But shouldn't be long before i get the right one.

uh oh, looks like we got another Grim :D its looks like an rpk-74 to me. dont sweat the little stuff man. they dont make a proper rpk-74 gas block or reciever yet. before it used to be "thats not a proper rpk receiver, it doesnt have the reinforcements."