Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

I have to say...and no offense to anyone in here, but the "body parts only" being sprayed looks kind of silly. I know lots of this has to do with not wanting to spray certain parts if you switch them out etc...or if they're expensive...but I really prefer a fully-painted gun top to bottom. Grab some masking tap...plug the barrel...and have at it. :lol:

edit: I know you cant really spray the Beta grip and stock...as its done in that rubberized finish...

Edited by Hobbles

Looks good JPU. Nice and simple but effective, it will look even better when it starts to wear.

Did you encounter any problems?

The reason that I ask is that I am about to start my first paintjob (been putting it off for ages) and Im trying to gather as much info as possible before starting.

Looks good JPU. Nice and simple but effective, it will look even better when it starts to wear.

Did you encounter any problems?

The reason that I ask is that I am about to start my first paintjob (been putting it off for ages) and Im trying to gather as much info as possible before starting.

Just go for it man, the less effort and thought put into the paintjob the more authentic it will look imo :P

Just go for it man, the less effort and thought put into the paintjob the more authentic it will look imo :P

LOL :D

Yeah, you're right man but my O.C.D. senses are tingling every time I think about it :P

I'll get full of beer one afternoon and go for it...actually thats probably a bad idea!

chris u'5

when painting your gun you want to get tissue paper and stick it in the flash hider

make sure its not really cold where you are spraying it

split it in to parts so take of the add ons and mask bits you dont want to spray when spraying selector move the slector after each layer has dried

make sure you do lots on fine coats not just one really thick will come out better

have fun

Edited by Xander.P