Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

img6627pt0.jpg

Couldn't wait for CQB front ends for the star to become widely available, so i guess this is a practice paintjob. Got a VFC M4QD suppressor just ordered off wgc so it's even more pointless to have done my painting today rather than after it arrives, but nevermind.

I couldn't help remembering, it scarred my retinas! ^_^

The paint job is a mix of temperate and arid - a tan or light brown undercoat with a dark brown midcoat and green final layer. If I pull it off right, the green will balance with the light brown/tan while the midcoat accents and blends the two.

I'm looking at a mix of netting and leaves, mostly macro-distortion instead of micro distortion like your pattern above.

In any case, I'm waiting on a G&P PEQ2 and for the new MIAD model to come out before I begin painting.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9716/img6627pt0.jpg

Couldn't wait for CQB front ends for the star to become widely available, so i guess this is a practice paintjob. Got a VFC M4QD suppressor just ordered off wgc so it's even more pointless to have done my painting today rather than after it arrives, but nevermind.

Absolutely awful, you should just give up and cry yourself to sleep.

Edited by Misfit
img6627pt0.jpg

Like I said (heh)

[17:15] <stewball> sux

O hai gaiz! Can I play?

Image001-1.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

The gun is the Mk2 Guzziwerkz MP-16. Body from my DBoys SPR, with Dboys accessories. Painted with Plastikote metallic blue. After cutting the stock tube off the lower receiver, the paint was rubbed a bit (should have done it before spraying in hindsight). I touched it up without heating the job and it crazy-paved. I like how it looks but would have preferred it all smooth like the upper receiver still is. As it is Id probably do the top half the same if I could guarantee a consistent finish.

---

Souske...that is about the most amazing paintscheme Ive ever seen on a gun :o I am SO loving that! One Q though - if the scenario was fighting drug barons, would you have marijuana leaves sprayed on for camo? ;)