Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

You can indeed.

Under coat of Sand Dune Krylon, then take some old foliage you have around the garden and hold it over a small area, take OD Krylon and give a few sweeps of it over the area, change the rotation of the foliage then repeat. Obviously do this all over the rifle then I dusted it with brown as the sand dune is a bit full on for woodland.

Get creative, try to avoid straight edges or patterns. Towards the butt stock I found myself sticking a handfull of dry grass over and area then spraying away with the OD, worked a treat.

I left the last few inches of the stock as nobody is gonna see that when the rifle is shouldered. Quite chuffed with the end result, whether or not it is effective in the field....I dunno.

Looks really good mate, I presume that is the stock barrel of the pro sniper version? I hate the way my bull barrel looks on mine, hopefully soon though I'll be acquiring a 700mm outer. Very nice paint as well, right now I have a CB colour as my base, but I'm waiting until things start flourishing to paint the rest.

Looks really good mate, I presume that is the stock barrel of the pro sniper version? I hate the way my bull barrel looks on mine, hopefully soon though I'll be acquiring a 700mm outer. Very nice paint as well, right now I have a CB colour as my base, but I'm waiting until things start flourishing to paint the rest.

Yea thats the pro sniper barrel, looks a bit more at home on the M40A3 body than the bull barrel I think. Might go for a flutted barrel in future, just for something different. Spent enough of externals for now though :unsure:

Just finished my Krylon Two-Tone job on my M4/M203 set up. I love it so much. It has no tackiness (in terms of the feel), and to the touch, feels just like regular ABS/Nylon Fiber.

Very clean, and I used a motorized metal brush disk to give the parts texture, which sort of "dug into" parts of the plastic, giving it a really rugged appearance. Quite cool up close.

I guess you could say this is my M4 Grenadier considering its got all the goodies on it, including my favorite - the m203 leaf sight.

In terms of the ACOG, its a 4x, and it blows me away. Its incredible.

Only thing not in the picture, which hasnt been installed yet, is the SPR Trigger Guard, but its not like that makes a difference. Just pretend its there.

Here she is:

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg