Painted Weapons Picture Thread

i've always hated painted guns that wasn't a professional job. Flame me all you want, but last summer i finally got one of my guns painted. The guys over at Impact Games (Grant) helped me out a whole lot.

The gun is a TM m14 that was built and tuned by Zero Ops (aka Team KS USA). i have the parts to mount the AIMPOINT onto a foward mounted scout mount, but i got too lazy before i took this pic.

this is an old pic, but i recently got my hands on an m14 RAS.

TIGERSTRIP BABY FTW!

DSC00335.jpg

Edited by asinapple8805
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Freshly painted today. Me and my dads first time painting a full size rifle. Turned out ok IMO.

We Used Krylon Olive Green for the base. With Krylon Khaki and Brown for the "stripes". I love how flat the paint is but the nozzle on the can is horrible, hard to aim.

dscf2860nx0.jpg

I'll get better pictures in natural lighting soon hopefully.

First of all, thanks.

I have to say that truly this is the first time that i paint a airsoft gun. Multicam is not the easiest camouflage to achive, but it goes with trial and error. I don't have much experience with paint cans and i'm going to try to do it with a airbrush because i've been a modeller for 20 years and my experince came from painting models, but not militar models.

SHADOW FOREVER

PIRIX