Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

err...you -painted- it that way?

on purpose?! o.O'

just to have something relevant to the thread, I present to you RS painted weapons of the Norwegian Coastal Ranger Command:

verneplikt_kjk_104652a.jpg

Rekruttering-modAint_78594a.jpg

gonna do something similar to the woodland one myself, but can't figure out exactly what colors those are, any ideas?

Thanks Souske, but it's the woodland paintjob I'm out to replicate

Haha, yea...I'm not really sure. Doesn't look like the Krylong Camo paints were used for that one.

Best bet would be apple green, medium brown, and maybe medium green? I don't see any Olive Drab in that particular paint job, but the lighting could be off.

My first attempt at a multicam-ish paint job. I used a g36c shell that I had, before I paint other stuff.

I had a difficult time with paint selection. I cannot find medium brown anywhere. I tried the internet too. If anyone has a good substitute for krylon medium brown, please let me know. Meanwhile, my brown might be off a bit. :)

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

The pics are a bit grany, couldn't use a flash as it would make the colors look really bad. :)

thanks.

Woa, nice work for a first at multicam! As for an alternative for Medium brown (since they're so hard to find), you could try Equestrian or Saddle Brown.

--

Finished painting my suppressor. I used reference photos to get the burned look at the tip of the suppressor.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1976/suppressorpy3.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5372/suppressorfrontji1.jpg

Thanks!!

Just the end result of my GLOCK 17 Project. Nothing more than a basic KSC/KWA G17 that had some TLC done. As it is my way, I can't leave anything alone so I stripped it down to the various main assemblies and gave the slide a coat of Citristrip while I prepped and painted the lower frame. The colors I used were Krylon Camoflauge Olive Drab, Black, and Desert Tan. I sprayed the gun first with two light coats of OD, and let it dry for 20 minutes, before masking it with 3M Blue masking tape that I had torn to get ragged edges. Then I sprayed two coats of Black, masked it again, and finished with the last two coats of Desert Tan. I was going to give it a overall dusting of Desert Tan and OD once I had re-masked it to give it the same micro/macro size color as Tigerstripes, but it turned out pretty well. I'm awaiting a set of GLOCK Factory sights to replace the current ones.

GLOCKLeftSideOpen.jpg

GLOCKLeftSideClosed.jpg

GLOCKRightSideOpen.jpg

GLOCKRightSideClosed.jpg

-Vic.

The Badger just got his RK104 back from AEX today and gave it a celebratory coat of OD, and out of boardem and general loathing, he also attacked his old WE dragon.

P5190334.jpg

P5190335.jpg

P5190336.jpg

P5190337.jpg

P5190338.jpg

P5190339.jpg

P5190342.jpg

And yes, hes aware that its messy and in no way compare to the mastery of pressured paint that is souske and bikerex, but its good enough for him... for now....

badgerdancing6.gif

Edited by The Badger

Whops, sorry, forgot to add that: Its a Strafer MKIV. Actually nothing more than a hopper built around an external gas rig. Not really suitable for airsoft, at least not if you still want to be allowed to play the next time ;)