Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

It is modified from the original stock. I filled in the hollow spaces and cut the shape I wanted. On the back of the grip where one's thumb goes, I layered epoxy on and pressed my hand into the stock as though gripping it normally so as to get a very close fit.

Woa, nice work for a first at multicam! As for an alternative for Medium brown (since they're so hard to find), you could try Equestrian or Saddle Brown.

--

Finished painting my suppressor. I used reference photos to get the burned look at the tip of the suppressor.

suppressorpy3.jpg

suppressorfrontji1.jpg

Can you tell us how you painted the can for that look? looks awesome!!!!!

Can you tell us how you painted the can for that look? looks awesome!!!!!

Haha, thanks. I sprayed the area with Red Dark Earth color, then dusted it with dark brown and flat black. I then dusted the Red Dark Earth over the the area, with least area dusted being the front muzzle end (for the darker finish up front).

That must be your best so far? Looks like it's made of grass ^_^

Nice!

Haha, thanks! I would say this one's a lot more practical than my previous ones.

benplaut, there's some wear settling in after I used it in a skirmish. Give it a few more weeks, and it'll start looking the part, haha.

Thanks for the comments.

Oh, and a few more...

sideanglete3.jpg

rearangleoppoj3.jpg

out1wu9.jpg

Great paintjob, i just love that silencer :D

But the gun, needs to look more "used" and "beat up"...

Haha, thanks. Give it a few weeks, and it'll get there.

Souske- This is my favorite paintjob by you so far. It looks nice and clean!

Thanks, this is actually a little more 'adaptive' to a wider range of environments than my previous works.

Billy Bob, that ACOG tops off the M4 perfectly. Is the gun wired to the back, or do you have a PEQ in the works?

Billy Bob, that ACOG tops off the M4 perfectly. Is the gun wired to the back, or do you have a PEQ in the works?

i have a peq in the mail since i didnt want to paint my STAR one. Yeah, i really like the acog, it still shows black, since i just dusted it... so it looks really good on other guns.