Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

I'm noticing you're in a PLAYGROUND. Wtf?!

Yeah, there's an old playground behind an old closed Wal-Mart we do drills and stuff at.

So no worries about "public distress" and what not, unless they're stalking around an old Wal-Mart...but that's just insane :P

And yes, he is in fact a ninja.

So, because it's in a fairly secluded area (although that's hard to believe if there used to be a Walmart there) it's ok to brandish weapons on public property?

The park is not in the walmart parking lot...this is in east texas, there are trees EVERYWHERE...we don't wave our weapons when a car drives by <_<

The park is not in the walmart parking lot...this is in east texas, there are trees EVERYWHERE...we don't wave our weapons when a car drives by <_<

Park still equals public property...which jeoprodize airsoft in general by possibly ending badly. No matter how you rationalize it, its still in the public view. Which in many states is considered illegal.

So, because it's in a fairly secluded area (although that's hard to believe if there used to be a Walmart there) it's ok to brandish weapons on public property?

That's a great way to get shot and die. Armez, please refrain from playing in public places. We don't want to read about you on the 8:00 news. This is serious and everyone here will tell you the same thing.

It is Texas. They love guns over there and they will give you your first rifle on your 12th birthday (and then it will be a .22 instead of an airsoft replica). Have never seen so many trucks over there with a rifle in a rack behind the driver there. Guess the people in Texas are not easily scared of a rifle.

According to some people in Texas it is saver put a bunch of kids in a room with a loaded gun then to put a bunch of kids in a room with a stack of Playboy/Penthouse or beer.

It is Texas. They love guns over there and they will give you your first rifle on your 12th birthday (and then it will be a .22 instead of an airsoft replica). Have never seen so many trucks over there with a rifle in a rack behind the driver there. Guess the people in Texas are not easily scared of a rifle.

According to some people in Texas it is saver put a bunch of kids in a room with a loaded gun then to put a bunch of kids in a room with a stack of Playboy/Penthouse or beer.

This is true but branding a weapon in a hostile manner in public is bound to cause problems no matter where you are. Moving on...

Just updated my rifle from a freehand stripe to a slanted tiger stripe. (2nd paint job)

EDIT: Due to poor lighting you can't see the the brown dust effect as well as you should.

Base coat: Krylon camouflage tan

Stripes: Krylon camouflage green

Dust: Krylon camouflage brown

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

Edited by WL-Matt
Vihtis' paintjob. It's so rare to find a good looking winter camo scheme.

Thank u m8 :) Well that was 3rd winter paint job on this weapon :)

First I tried just white and some black spots. It was ugly as hell.

Second was tigerstripe with white and black, well that was pretty cool, but dint camouflage that much.

And now when I painted digital pattern when drunk it got pretty good. It doesnt look like that "über cool" but it does the work best.