Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

I don't know really. I saw the HK crane stock version and decided I wanted it. Its full metal, and the front is pretty solid to the body. Only downsides are the out-the-box FPS is ridiculous (400+) and the supplied battery, as usual, is toss.

Once its been downgraded and you've got a decent crane battery [component-shop.co.uk], its a great rifle.

Is that a PEQ-15 on the front end, Knick? Never noticed before, and it looks kinda like a PEQ-15 but it's hard to tell (and wouldn't it be early on?).

Yeah it is, we have been running PEQ15's for a few years now...way before the Airsoft hype on them. I am not 100% sure but at the time I think the only other people that had them in theater was us, and the SF type units. We didn't start to see the shift on the line company side of the house until we were rolling back to the states. Alot of the ###### we had on our rifles was tier1 stuff...alot of kit we were initially issued was Tier1 stuff too. I think it is because they wern't sure what to do with us and looked at the NSW side of the house and kinda did a "whats out daddy doing" thing and just kinda copied.

The PEQ15 is awsome, it got alot of looks from 03 types and the Army would neveer beleive us when we told them we wern't Seals. It was pretty hillarious..we would be rolling around Kuwait in-processing into theater with these painted M4's all decked out with Surefires, PEQ15's, Tango Down broomhandles, ACOG's, and modded DCU's with sleeve pockets..and the Army would be like *wisper, wisper* *point,point* "Are you guys Seals?" and we would tell them no..then we got the *nudge,nudge* *wink,wink* "sure your not..we understand". It was ridculous in it's hillarity. When they finally found out what we where..well it wa s ahuge dissapointment to them..LOL.

And we eventually had to paint them all back black because higher had a hissy fit.

That's some funny-*albatross* sh*t, Knick. Did you get your PEQ-15s in FDE and then have to paint them black (dumb), or did you get issued black ones and then just keep painting them different colours?

Funny that you've been running them for years - I had no idea they'd been around that long!

I don't know really. I saw the HK crane stock version and decided I wanted it. Its full metal, and the front is pretty solid to the body. Only downsides are the out-the-box FPS is ridiculous (400+) and the supplied battery, as usual, is toss.

Once its been downgraded and you've got a decent crane battery [component-shop.co.uk], its a great rifle.

sweet cheers for the info i would like the crane stock one but id prefer the longer outer barrel, but the longer barrel one only seems to come with the full stock :(

That's some funny-*albatross* sh*t, Knick. Did you get your PEQ-15s in FDE and then have to paint them black (dumb), or did you get issued black ones and then just keep painting them different colours?

Funny that you've been running them for years - I had no idea they'd been around that long!

We were issued black PEQ15's then just painted them tan. Yeah the PEQ15 has been around for a little while.

@hunk...sell me that Brit grip when you replace it.

Thanks Wolfman! I'm thinking of adding some more green to it, but I think I'll wait till the snow melts to see if it's really necessary. And I like your setup Agent Hunk, especially the runes...could I ask why they're there?

Edited by Aidan

Skladfin, that's awesome. So much like the M40A1 stock, but so much better at the same time. I'm in love.

Pkekyo-Nor, I may be mistaken, but I believe that image first shooter posted is a photo of a wall in an airsoft shop, or on display at a game site. For sale, not his.

Frankly I think that paint job, is not befitting of a £1200 gun.