Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Skladfin, that's awesome. So much like the M40A1 stock, but so much better at the same time. I'm in love.

Pkekyo-Nor, I may be mistaken, but I believe that image first shooter posted is a photo of a wall in an airsoft shop, or on display at a game site. For sale, not his.

Frankly I think that paint job, is not befitting of a £1200 gun.

i thought that was fairly obvious from the picture, and they wanted £1400 for it!

I am planning to spray my rifle this weekend and would like some to know a few things,

My gun is a JG m4a1 and mostly plastic. The paints I will use are going to be matte and made up at a spray shop so I can get the exact match of colours I want. Will I need to sand down the gun? add primer etc? Or will it be fine just wiping down and spraying straight on?

As much info as possible please.

Thanks mate, it started out as a VSR10 Pro Sniper, gutted internally and stuck a Fortress M40 Stock on there. Paint job has been on there for a while so theres a good bit of wear which I think helps the aesthetic along a fair bit. Looked ridiculous just after I painted it.

M40A3.jpg