Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Those crazy texans ^_^

but seriously, LOL STEREOTYPES <_<

Thats so bs!

im from texas. maybe ur referring to the way south side

this is a picture in my neighborhood.

http://www.contemporist.com/photos/dmn_house_081103_01.jpg

All that *suitcase* is stereotypes. And many of us Texans hate those kind of people you are referring to lol

Edited by bloodybiscuit

P90painted_.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/weg...P90painted_.jpg

againsthedge.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/weg...gainsthedge.jpg

Just cos I have said that I would :)

The lower image is for an approximate size (on my screen) of what it actually looked like from the distance of the picture being taken.

Ta I just wanted to break up that outline completely and something that would work with NZ DPM, CP Multicam as well as some Auscam in houses CQB as well as bush

... I started with doing some stripes of a mis-mixed housepaint in that weird puke brown.

Then I got a tester pot of some Dulux colours of NZ 'Waiouru' and then dotted it and striped it. Dry brush and a loaded brush. The weird grey is a Green-Grey enamel primer pot that was lying around. Resenes I think.

Looking at the image.. I reckon that the left COULD do with some more.. but .. since it will be closest to my body.. :D

Hello, I was thinking about kinda RE-painting a gun with metal body, and aftersome use it should look worn (by natural causes)

Should I remove the original paint layer so that the real metal is exposed or will it look worn with 2 layers of different paint?

In that case, the Crysis WH-modelers are *suitcase* :P

Looks surprisingly good blackthorn, never would've imagined :)

I'd slab some OD paint on that rear sight as well though...

Well, In Crysis WH it was modelled after some kind of XM8 G36 Hybrid

• 2 weeks later...
Just did my first paint job. I'm happy with the exception of a small splatter in the ACOG. Oh well, not going to use it much anyways, still gotta paint a BUIS. Also, the OD I used isn't as matte and light as MILSPEC OD.

p1010069d.jpg

Looks sweet, great for a first attempt you should've seen my first attempt lol (or maybe you shouldn't :P)